24 Hour Challenge (13)

One day while I was watching YouTube on the computer, I found a good idea to do another challenge.

"This will be perfect"!

I went to go find the king of pop and when I found him, he was busy talking to someone important on the phone.

"Michael....I need to tell you something".

I tugged on his button up shirt sleeve.

"Emily...please. I'm talking to my manager".

Michael whispered.

I laughed and then tried to stick my hand down his pants, and he squirmed.

After shooing me away, I went to go get one of his caps and then went to his studio, grabbed a microphone, and then turned on the amplifiers.

"It's Friday Friday, gonna be out on Friday.

Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.

Friday Friday.

Gonna be out on Friday

Everybody—

"God, you're so annoying sometimes. What do want from me"?

Michael groaned as I laughed when he turned off the amplifier.

"I wanted to do a challenge with you. All you have to do is copy me for 24 hours".

Michael's eyes went wide.

"Baby, you know that can't copy everything that you do. I'm a man, not a woman".

"You have to copy me for 24 hours. The challenge starts tomorrow morning".

The next day, Michael was sound asleep in our bedroom when he heard a loud noise.

I had a blow horn in my hand.

"Ohhh baaaabby. It's too early in the morning".

He yawned and covered his head with the pillow.

"8:00. Time for breakfast".

I giggled and pulled the covers off of him.

He was butt naked in that bed.

"H-hey! A little privacy here"?

Michael covered himself up with the blankets.

"Rise and sunshine babe. Go get yourself dressed and meet me downstairs".

I watched as Michael dragged himself out of bed to and get dressed.

After coming downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and saw what I had prepared.

"Four doughnuts and a glass of milk? Emily, that's way too much sugar for you to be eating. I usually just eat one or two of them".

"Like I said, you have to copy me for 24 hours. I'll add another day if you'd like".

Michael immediately sat down at the table and began eating.

I laughed and then wolfed down my breakfast.

And Michael did the same.