Chicken Nuggets (2)

One day, I was cleaning up the kitchen and getting ready to fix lunch when all of a sudden, Michael came running in at the speed of lightning.

"CHICKEN NUGGETS"!

He excitedly hollered out loud.

I was confused at first, but then he pulled out a bag of frozen food.

"Pweeeeeesssee"?

Michael begged me like a little child who had found a really cool toy at the Toys-R-Us.

"Okay...fine".

I said, and then laughed when Michael picks me up in his arms and spun me around and around until I got dizzy.

But when I looked in the frozen food bag, there was only two little pieces of chicken nuggets left.

That wasn't nearly enough for the both of us.

Michael frowned and I couldn't help but giggle at his pouty face.

"It's not funny...I really wanted chicken nuggets".

He sat down at the kitchen table, and then crossed his arms childishly.

I then turned on the TV in the living room and an advertisement for McDonald's chicken nuggets popped up on the screen.

Michael looked up and without even a word, he grabbed two masks and then he put one on his face and the other on my face.

He then carried me bridal style out the door and then we made it to his car.

"Get in there, we're going to get us some chicken nuggets from McDonald's".

I quickly got in the front seat, but then he picked me up again and threw me in the back seat.

I was surprised to say the least, and I didn't have time to ask any questions because Michael had already started the engine on his car.