The Surprise (9)

One sunny afternoon, I was busy with the sorting out my artwork collection had then, a bored Michael Jackson walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe, I'm bored. I wanna have fun with you".

He kissed the side of my neck and then I giggled when he took a small nimble on my soft spot.

"Michael, I promise that I'll play with you, but first I have to get these things organized".

I picked up a few pictures from my childhood and stacked them neatly into a pile.

Michael was curious about all the handmade drawings that I had.

"Be easy with my stuff please. I've had some of these since I was little".

I politely told the king of pop.

"Don't worry baby". You know me, I would never ruin or break your stuff. And I like to look in other people's stuff, but not steal".

I laughed and he giggled, kissing my cheek as he sat down next me crossed legged.

We both worked for a long time until the sun went down.

Michael stood up and yawned, stretching out his arms.

"Well, that takes care of everything".

I said to the famous man.

He chuckled, glancing up at the grandfather clock.

"I know that since we can't do much outside while it's nighttime. But I do know what we can do".

I listened carefully to what he had to say.

"Go put on your pajamas and then meet me outside by the gazebo".

Michael kissed my forehead and I cheerfully got up on my feet and then went to our bedroom to get changed.

Once I was wearing my pajamas, I went to go find Michael.

He was standing by the gazebo, but a little more further away from it so he could make us a little surprise for just the two of us.

"Ohhh Michael"??

I called out, and then he slinked away to go put on his pajamas in secret.

When he came out, I jumped out and scared him.

"BOO"!

I yelled out loud.

"AAHH"!

He screamed, jumping backwards.

"Oh, you silly girl.

Michael picked me up in his arms and spun me around in the air a few times.