46

@BIGHIT_OFFICIAL
MARCH 12, 2020👀

❤️:889K 🔄:329K 💬:192KCOMMENTS:@ARMY¹: OOPPPSSS!!!! SHE'S COMING!!! 👀🥺@Y/nHEO: OMG!! MY BABY!!@BTS_TWT: 💜💕😍@btsxy/n: OMG! the boys comment, who do you guys think it is?

COMMENTS:
@ARMY¹: OOPPPSSS!!!! SHE'S COMING!!! 👀🥺
@Y/nHEO: OMG!! MY BABY!!
@BTS_TWT: 💜💕😍
@btsxy/n: OMG! the boys comment, who do you guys think it is?

@BIGHIT_OFFICIAL

We apologize to all the fans, we only thought of her health first knowing that its what all you want, and that you all will understand once this time comes.

❤️:589K 🔄:159K 💬:62KCOMMENTS:@JDOPE: BIGHIT is really the best when it comes to caring for their artist, they protect and think of their health first and not pressuring them unlike like other ents

COMMENTS:
@JDOPE: BIGHIT is really the best when it comes to caring for their artist, they protect and think of their health first and not pressuring them unlike like other ents.
@AMI: We understand now, thank you for taking care of her!
@Y/Niee: @HeoY/N we love you, baby, get well soon, be healthy 😘
@jiminie:  Jhope probably was so scared that day...

@BRINGTHEPAINON
Do y'all remember Jimin's vlog last year of June? He was talking about her non-stop and that all he wants is for her to be healthy that he'll do anything just for her? OMG! maybe that was a hint for us but we're too stupid.
❤️:39K 🔄:19K 💬:12K

@BRINGTHEPAINON
Jimin's statement at his vlog last
year Of June, A THREAD...
❤️:39K 🔄:19K 💬:12K
THREAD
@BRINGTHEPAINON
"June 12, 2019 jimin vlog, hello everyone, its been so long since I made a vlog but here I am."

There was a bit of silence and then he sighed.

"These days are good but not so great, to be honest, I was so happy knowing that you're there always supporting us non stop, thank you for loving us and our music."
❤️:39K 🔄:19K 💬:12K
@BRINGTHEPAINON
"But I wasn't that feeling great seeing someone in a bad state especially if it's my girl. I just wish she'll be healthy, that's all I want, I want her to be happy and her to do what she wants. All I can do is be there for her, but honestly, it's killing me seeing her going through something hard. all I know is I'm willing to do everything just for her I can risk anything, but also I know my girl is a very strong woman, soon enough everything will be fine right?"
❤️:39K 🔄:19K 💬:12K
@BRINGTHEPAINON
"Babe if you're seeing this, I want to say I love you, you know that right? I love you so much"

He sighed and was almost like crying

"Thanks for listening to me everyone, and you know I love you all too? Right? Whatever happens, you all have this special part in my heart that no one can take, be healthy everyone.
June 12, 2019, jiminie vlog end.. bye bye.."
❤️:42.2K 🔄:19K 💬:12K