Chapter 6: The Other Leaders of The World

Meanwhile, on the other side of the European Continent, on the Isle of Great Britain, the International Senate of Brighton was about to convene for its monthly conference. At the reception, the leaders of the major powers conversed with one another. One of them was the Queen of England and head of the International Senate, Queen Charity Bazaar. A young girl with blonde hair, usually tied back into a ponytail on business occasions. Usually she wears Royal business attire in meetings like this, and only during ceremonies does she wear either her royal dress or military uniform. Talking to the Queen is another leader and one of the third major world player, President Ned Flanders of the United States. This would be his second term as president of the United States after the presidency of Stan Smith who currently works as the foreign advisor to Flanders. Like many others he dons a business suit. Whilst at reception, it is an opportunity for leaders to discuss world events and discuss trade agreements.

"Your majesty" President Flanders says to the young queen. "You know as much as I do that coal is important to running a tight ding-dong-diddly navy?".

"Of course Mr. President" Queen Charity responds. "You are talking to a leader with the greatest navy in the world".

"And you know I have the second largest navy in the world".

"That is correct, you do have the most aircraft carriers".

"Boston and Richmond already have produced enough coal for the time being, but we need plenty more to build up our naval strength. So, I was wondering if you can do me a favor and help provide 3 million pounds of coal a year for 30 years?" A mighty fine deal for both the Americans and the English. Queen Charity gives it a thought, thinking what the Americans have that England wants.

"Your cotton plantations, I'm curious if there are still in operation?" Charity asks.

"Why, it is still our number one export. But not picked by slaves of course, that was abolished along time ago" Ned responds.

"Excellent" Charity responds. "Then in exchange for 3 million pounds of coal every year, you will lend us 2 million pounds of cotton for our textile factories as well as one hundred thousand dollars for our own naval maintenance, deal?"

"Agreed" Ned said, happy for a good deal with their greatest trading partner. "I am so glad you took an interest in our following trade".

"Well I'm glad that you were interested in a trade agreement with England" Charity responds, and they both have a good chuckle. Just then, a blonde man in a light blue suit walks up to the two leaders. He was the fourth major player of the world stage President Tamaki Suoh of the French. He shakes the hand of President Ned Flanders and bows to Queen Charity Bazaar.

"President Flanders, your majesty" Tamaki says. "I hope you all are doing well".

"Oh we are" Ned responds, "We just closed a deal with each other that helps both our empires".

"It helps his navy, and helps my textile factories grow. It is beneficial for all of us" Charity adds on.

"That sounds good" Tamaki says. "Our nation's scientists finally figured out stealth technology, and it is being used for our bombers". Charity and Ned applaud for his nation's achievement.

"Congratulations, welcome to the club" Charity remarks. The club she refers to is the world nations that have the largest and strongest air forces.

"Well, ya know. I have to get my nation ready for... the inevitable" Tamaki says, with the last remark in a grave tone. He, like every other leader, remains uncertain of Empress Malty's plans of world conquest with news coming from that part of the world about Malty's hatred of the free world. A silence hangs over the leaders until foot steps in the international senate halls.