Chapter 16: The Last Straw

Meanwhile back in Rome (The imperial palace to be more precise), Empress Malty was taking out her anger for the escaped slave incident. How you may ask dear reader? She would go down to her own personal dungeon where she holds prisoners for her to torture at free will. her torture subject for today is the boy Simon, who has been taken to the palace dungeon to receive punishment for taking part in the slave girl's escape. Her choice today...? The ever so popular (with her), the good old fashioned whip. Several hours later, Empress Malty was pulling all her force on this slave prisoner. Whipping the poor boy until his back bleed, his tank top shredded to rags. All the while Malty enjoyed torturing him. Every minute she whips the poor boy on both his front and back side, she gets a little more pleasure out of it. Simon was not struggling as the he is whipped harder.

"Ugh. This damned ugly child" Malty explains after whipping the boy for about the one thousandth time. "He isn't screaming in agony like his friends. Clearly not as fun as I thought". Malty would continue to whip Simon for another good hour.

"Stupid brat!" Malty shouts angrily. "Why don't you scream? I want to hear you cry! I want to hear you shout in agony!". Malty is fed up with torturing the boy and not hearing a peep. She gets an idea and goes up the Simon, squeezing his bony cheeks.

"You know boy, your friends have not been to keen on worshiping our Three Heroes. And two of them have met untimely deaths". Though Jellal did die, Simon knew that Erza is still alive somewhere. Simon remained quiet. "How about this boy, you give praise to the glorious empire and our benevolent Three Heroes, and I will let you return to your slave friends to construct my magnificent cathedral. Do we have a deal?". In an attempt to defy her, Simon spits in Malty's face. This enraged Malty, for what his defiance means for her is a loss of control over the slaves which is not okay for her power. She scourns at him angrily.

"Ugh. You Egyptian brats are all the same. You think your friend would inspire you to fight? Inspire you to be free? Well guess what. I'm in charge of this empire, and I will say when you are free". She proceeds to whip him one more time. "Which by the way, is never". Malty has a good laugh about it, still having fun torturing Simon. An idea strikes her. A very awful idea. An idea so awful that the author is reluctant to write it down, but is willing to show this horror.

"Say, I think you don't know what I like to young slaves like you. You're most lucky to be punished by the glorious empress!". She would then have the boy lie down oh his bleeding back, with his arms and legs still tied up. Malty gets closer to him and proceeds to caress his skin in a most uncomfortable way.  "Your skin is rough, but so soft. I am impressed that it lasted this long as a slave. Which will make all this more fun". Simon continues to resist from squirming as she continues to touch him. After inspecting his body, Malty begin to strip down some of her armor that she always wears. She continues to strip her shoes and eventually her top. Simon begins to struggle as Malty begins pulling up his tank top. She finally broke the boy, thinking that all he needed was a little "loving" from the empress. She looks at him with a new found excitement that gives fear to this boy. This would be a lot of fun she thought, but as she was about to do it, footsteps are heard in the hall. It was Kaname Chidori, who was going to ask for the audience of the Empress. But instead, she finds her with her armor off and lying down upon the child, which wholeheartedly disgusted her.

"Your Graciousness!" Kaname shouts. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious! I'm trying to have my way with this brat!".

"This is most unbecoming of royalty, even for you. I mean, he is just a boy".

"So?" Malty talks back, "a slave brat is a slave brat. He deserves every minute for pulling a fast one on me, and my entire empire".