Chapter 13: President Tamaki Suoh

Night seems to have come and gone as morning begins to sprout upon the European continent. Particularly the Republic of France. In the capitol city of Paris, the young blonde president Tamaki Suoh was busy with his work to grow France into a strong nation. Right now, he is in his office having a cup of tea, speaking with the young entrepreneur Ciel Phantomhive,  the owner of a toy factory in Orleans. His usual production of toys will grind to a small halt since...

"Monsieur Phantomhive, I think you know that the modern military is crucial in defense of the Romans. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Monsieur le Président, I agree with you all the way on the statement" Ciel responds.

"And you know that we still have a few villages in the country and in our empire that need to develop factories correct?"

"Yes, I am also well aware that Verdun is building the Neuschwanstein".

"Therefore, I need you and your factory to produce ammunition for the new jet fighters we have in production. We need a couple of thousands of rockets and missiles for the new jets. The government will be providing you with with all of the necessities to produce these weapons. That will include rocket fuel, gunpowder for the war heads, and all other necessary components to help make these weapons work".

"I'm going to need more storage space then" Ciel replies thinking of the necessary changes he is going to have to make. "That would also mean that I would be delaying supply of the new toy product we have planned to sell this week. This will be costing us thousands of Francs".

"Phantomhive, all I can tell you is that the government will pay you a good amount of Francs to fund production. But I think you know that you can't put a price on defense and country now can you?".

"I suppose you're right". As they keep on discussing, President Tamaki's loyal friend comes in to interrupt him. A tall thin man with short black hair and wears slim, rimless glasses. He holds in his hands a clipboard with all of President Tamaki's appointments and responsibilities. The man is Kyoya Ootori, the young man from Poitiers in command of one of the largest hotel chains in Europe and also appointed the Interior Minister to the French Parliament.

"Monsieur le Président" he says to him. "The twins are here to see you. They bring you some urgent news from Lyon and they say it is very important". The twins he refers to two young boys that controlled the nation's Atlantic navy and the nation's empire. Admiral Hikaru and Monsieur Karou Hitachiin.

"Monsieur Ootori, I'm sure you are very aware that I am busy talking with the young president of the Orleans toy factory".

"Actually" Ciel butts in, "I think we are just about finished. I have a meeting to attend to with the board of directors later today". 

"So are you in?"

"Of course Monsieur le Président. But I do want the compensation. Just write me a check and send it as fast as you can".

"Of course Monsieur Phantomhive". Ciel stands up, thanks Tamaki and begins to leave, going up to Kyoya.

"Your excellency, have my butler bring up my auto to the drive way".

"Right away sir". Both Kyoya and Ciel leave Tamaki's office, while two new faces come in. The twins mentioned earlier. Young men with short somewhat messy auburn hair, one parting on the left and one parting on the right. One of the twins had something behind his back. Tamaki thought he saw something move behind one of the twins,  but he brushed it off thinking i was another fox that they captured to be used for another fur coat.

"Hey boss" one of the twins, Hikaru says. "We found something we thought should garner your attention".

"It is an issue of utmost importance" said the other twin Karou.