7. Good day

The wooden teeth of the comb smoothly glided down my scalp as I began to be totally absorbed in arranging my hair into a ponytail before heading to bed. The soft sound of music resonated throughout the room. By the time I was done securing my hair with a rubber band, the song was already over, and there I stood, in front of the mirror, observing my hair with a satisfied smile.

Today was a good day indeed, very different from the other. I am happy that Jin liked the food, to be honest, his company is something I would not mind having. He has this positive aura surrounding him that me makes enthusiastic even about eating food.

We had comparatively spicy food today, and since Jin wants to see the picture at night, I want to set the menu consisting of desert items. Though I'm not sure if he has a sweet tooth, maybe I can find out in that way.

Dark layers of misty clouds below which will be neon lights flashing everywhere, creating a perfect contrast. A sweet smell of batter will linger in the thin air whilst in the middle of hordes of people we both will be standing side to side, waiting for our order and enjoying the time with all our heart, knowing that it is not eternal. He will be amused by everything surrounding him and I will be amused by his state.

I unknowingly drew a picture of tomorrow's event all by myself, my thoughts filling the room. But of course, reality had to backstab. Wait. Now that I revised through all that I had been thinking about just now, I came to realize just how romantic I was turning the scenario into. I shook my head in disapproval, perks of watching all the kdramas that ever existed on Netflix. Once I started drifting out of my trance, a group of random lyrics invaded my ears making me frown and look at its source, the speaker. I thought that autoplay was off but guess not.

But the moment I clearly heard the lyrics, my frown became even more intense to the point that my facial muscles started aching.

I am perfection in every single day (Wonjean)
I am perfection in each and every way (Wonjean)
I am perfection no matter what they say (Wonjean)
I am perfection, yeah, I am perfection

Pa pa perfection, pa pa perfection
I am perfection yeah, I am perfection....

{A/n: No hate, awesome song}

I don't have think. I was busy trying to process the song when the sudden sound of wind whistling through the window made me flinch and look around.

It was very windy outside.

Suddenly a sound of something falling came from the doorstep, I quickly ran there only to see that the window was left open letting gusts of dust enter the room. I shut the window as fast as possible, cursing under my breath at the mess. Then my eyes landed on the black blazer laying on the floor, just below the coat-hanger.

Shit, Jin's $24,000 blazer. I picked it up and dusted off all the dirt, but during the process, something colorful fell out from one of the pockets making me stop what I was doing and pick it up from the floor, my face went straight up (ʘᗩʘ') when I realized that they were two freaking whole ass credit cards.

Okay, I knew that he was rich but I didn't know that he freaking robbed the entire El Dorado.

Jin's POV

A moan escaped my mouth as I finally leaned back into the bed at the end of the day. With a hand resting on my belly, I gazed at the plain white ceiling, ultimately losing myself into the distance.

Today was a good day, unlike the other; different. I enjoyed the time. Instead of drowning in various documents, presentations, and projects, I got to explore an unknown side of Seoul that I can't believe slid past me, unnoticed. What makes it better is getting a guide who got the balls to make the traffic police go weak on his knees and tower over him.