20. Photo Shoot

Princess Y/n's POV

Cold wind entering from the balcony traveled across the room gently caressing my face. Birds sang their hearts out in order to welcome the brand new day. For my body which was still numb, the temperature felt glacial yet comforting at the same time.

Golden sunlight peeked through the curtains bringing warmth to the dim room, the curtains adding an orange glow to the morning light. I slowly stretched my arms out sitting up as a smile painted on my face. My mind was refreshed and I felt oddly stimulated. Opening my eyes to this enthralling view didn't make waking up in the morning tormenting.

You thought because you're the main lead here you're gonna wake up in a situation like this but.

Sadly.

This is not Disney Channel, so let's get back to reality. 

Rat Y/n's POV

The intense ray of sunlight pierced through my closed eyelids to the very back of my skull making me wince on my bed. The curtains I got from a thrift shop though I had enough money to effort one from an actual shop was doing no shit.

Bus, truck, motorbike, tractor, rickshaw, train, launch, submarine, spaceship, Stormi Webster's cars--name it and its sound can be heard through my open window, overwhelming my ears. The abnormally warm suffocating air overpacked with carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, chlorofluorocarbon gas, and fine dust particles bitch slapping me on the face.

As soon as I managed to sit up a sharp pang of pain burst out in my head making me shriek and immediately fall back on the bed, clasping it. My stomach churned giving birth to an obnoxious feeling. Oh right, hangover. Just when I cried out in anguish and was about to go full-on meshuga my phone began ringing from the bedside table.

Letting out a groan of pure exasperation I glanced at the caller ID. My forehead creased.

Messenger

Since when did I hire a messenger? I stared at my phone which kept on ringing.

HOLY NACHO CHEETO BURRITO DESPACEITO

I quickly received the call when I finally remembered the time I was saving my manager's number but my phone autocorrected it to messenger when I accidentally typed in something like 'manejar' I never fixed it cause it would be a waste of energy.

"Hello-"

"Were you again confused by messenger?" The manly voice cut me off. I gulped. 

"Every time I ask you to change it you tell me that you have UTI and run towards the washroom

"Every time I ask you to change it you tell me that you have UTI and run towards the washroom. Once you even accidentally said 'I have STD'." My manager's voice which was rather in a complaining tone turned quiet as he reached the end. I squeezed my eyes shut when I remembered that.

I'm totally fine with Manager-nim hearing that because we have a really dope relationship but the problem was that I shouted out 'I have STD' in front of the entire crew I was working with for a project that too on the very first day of the shoot.