11. A name

Jin's POV

"Hurry up, get the hell out. We're running late." I chased Taehyung out of the car, getting myself out as well.

"Damn take a chill pill Kristoff, what's the rush about? Is Anna turning into Diamondhead again?" He smirked, proud of the bullshit that left his mouth.

Surprise me

Surprise me.

Say something intelligent.

But guess that day will arrive when the irresistible charms from my face will fade away, in short, never to the fucking ever. I started walking in front, ignoring his words. Okay so I've successfully made my way to the department store, it's just 5 minutes away from here. Taehyung is here with me still in one piece. So guess everything is oka-

I stopped on my steps as a triggering matter crossed my mind. I turned around on my heels in order to ask something, right there and then I was almost about to lose my first kiss to Taehyung whose face was just a few inches away from mine. The sudden closeness made me jerk my head back causing me to stumble back in shock.

"That was intense...." Taehyung trailed away, hands touching lips and eyes dramatically wide.

"Zip it up. Anyways, did you think of a name to tell Y/n yet?" I asked him placing my hands on my hips. Ready to snap his neck if says 'no' or 'I forgot'.

"Ehhh for asking that you almost committed incest?" With a scrunched-up nose, he asked in disbelief greatly emphasizing the 'that'. I flicked his forehead with my index making him groan and rub it whilst his eyes were chucking glares at me.

"Have you or not?" My patience was becoming like the flaws on my face; nonexistent. I urged Taehyung to make up a fake name for himself in front of Y/n so that she does not find out our real identity.

I know I can't keep on pushing her into the darkroom cause the light of truth will penetrate through the curtains today or tomorrow. Trust me, I'm not even planning to but just for now, I don't want her to know. But I am also aware of the fact that the day she will know who I am, will be the end of us because after staying in the dark for so long she won't be able to take in the sudden beam of light.