19. Peace Destroyer

Continuation of Jin's POV

I gave myself a short break and stood in the middle of nowhere to recover from the shock. My mouth was abnormally salivating causing me to gulp hard from time to time. Wasn't it running dry just now?

A loud thump filled my ear.

I quickly shook off the daze and looked up. Y/n was dusting her skirt. She was quite far away from where I stood.

"What just happened?" I queried, a frown evident on my face. Y/n giggled but then while she was at it a hiccup came up out of nowhere making her choke.

"I tripped on a blade of grass" She clapped her neck with wide eyes, coughing. 

I looked at her in disbelief, momentarily forgetting that she was intoxicated. Well her gloomy eyes totally gave it away. She finally stopped coughing with a big gasp of air. Her eyes were bloodshot and glistening with a tear. Okay I just realized that all this time I just watched her choke and die without doing anything. Ummm.....

Well, I'm still a gentlema-

"Why are you standing 7 seas and 13 rivers away from me?" Y/n asked before running to where I was. I thought she was going come and walk beside me but boy was I wrong. It was all cool before I noticed that even after coming really close to me Y/n showed no signs of halting. Before I could manage to backpedal there she was with her face approximately an inch away from me. Her body was practically pressing against mine.

My breath got caught at the back of my throat as I almost crossed my eyes to meet Y/n's. Wow my heart must be all ripped with six-packs right now judging by how many times it had to accelerate its pace.

"Are you scared that I might have lice on my eyebrows?" Her eyes sought for an answer as I began urging my gaze to fall on everything but her. Damn, took just one whiff of her breath and my lungs rejected the air thinking that I took a sniff from a sour canned mushroom that had been soaked in nail polish remover instead of brine. I sighed pulling all my manliness together and placed both my pointer fingers on either of her shoulders, ready to push her out of the danger line.

But as you all know, this is a fanfiction and this fucking bubble gum dumb dumb-looking ass author won't let me off the hook without any cringy scenes. So, just as I proceeded to insert force to create a fair distance Y/n got on her tippy-toes filling my vision till all I could see was her.

Disgusting shat.

I think my insides churned transforming into unsalted hummus.

"Or are you disheartened because I didn't open my skirt?" She ribbed, a sly smirk painted on her smudged lips. My last two logical brain cells decided to go berserk. The heat radiating from Y/n's body together with my sudden hit of anaemia making a thin layer of perspiration coat the nape my neck. I think only the intense sniff of alcohol from the club managed to get me high.