Chapter 1

Author's note:

It's 2:49am where I'm at I need to go to bed 😂 but enjoy the story

Well here goes nothing you say to your self as you walk into your new school. Grand view high home of the beavers. The bell rings and you walk into the office to get your schedule. You notice this guy around six foot tall across the office from you, noticing you. He is so cute you think to your self and he looks familiar like you've seen him before. You feel him staring at you, you get nervous because a cute guy has never looked in your direction before. Your heart starts to beat fast , your body begins to heat up causing you to get slightly sweaty. You look from the corner of your eye and notices he's gone. You hear someone come up to you and they say "Hi , first day here?". You jump at the sound of their voice. "Uh...yeah actually my name is y/n". "Grayson". He says as he goes to shake your hand. "Oh grayson do you mind showing y/n a quick tour of the school before class starts." The lady behind the desk says. "Of course" he says as I smile. We leave the office and he starts the tour. "Could I see your schedule". he said. "Oh, yeah, here". You said giving it to him with your shaky hands from your nerves. "Ok... so he have biology, gym, and art together". He said with a grin as he hands you back your schedule. You look at all your classes, biology is your first period, you smile at the thought of seeing him soon. As the tour comes to a close he says "Well I'll see you next period y/n." He said. "See ya then". You say with yet another smile. You go to the cafeteria and eat breakfast sadly, alone. The bell rings as you make your way to first period. You think to yourself where have you seen that guy before and it hits you the dolan twins. How come I didnt recognize him you think to yourself. Maybe it was because of my nerves. I used to watch them but I haven't watched them in a while because they were on a break from their channel. As you enter the classroom your teacher stops you at the door. "Ah you must be our new student, class I'd like you to meet our new student....." Mr. Brohard said as he pauses waiting for me to say my name. "Y/n". I felt the classroom staring me down and I heard boys saying in the back of the class "Bro she is so hot". I saw grayson and that took my mind off the classroom staring me down. "Ah, y/n you can sit in that empty chair beside Mr.Dolan". Mr. Brohard says pointing to him. Grayson waves his hand at me and is sitting beside his friends. (In this story Emma Chamberlain and James Charles are in high school too and they are the sister squad I miss them doing those videos together.) "Hey y/n these are my friends emma and James and that my twin brother ethan." He said. "Nice to meet you all ". You said with biggest smile your face. You were also big fans of emma and james too. They all asked for your schedule to see what classes you have together. "Ok so we have geometry and English together". Ethan said with a smile as he passes the scedule to emma. "We have art and gym together". She said with a perky attitude. "All three of us have art and gym together". Grayson said with a smile. Emma passes the scedule to james and james is excited to see what classes you guys have together. "Oooo we have History and photography together". He said with a sherik. As you guys do the lesson assigned by Mr.Brohard you guys get to know each other. As lunch rolls by you get nervous because you didnt know who you were gonna sit with. You look for grayson and everyone but you cant find them until grayson shouts. "Hey y/n over here" he shouts from behind you at the lunch table. You turn around and sit at the table. Your sitting beside emma and ethan. You guys talk about your family and why you moved here and everything. As the last bell rings schools out , you catch ethan walking up to you he asks "Do you drive to school?". "No sadly haven't got my license yet I have to take the bus". You said kind of embarrassed. "Oh you dont want to take the bus trust me let me give you a ride" he said suggesting. "Oh you dont have to do that". You said . "No I insist till you get your license". He said not taking no for an answer. "Alright". you said giving in. You follow him to his car. "Nice car". You says kind of flirty. "Thanks". He says getting in. He cuts on the radio and its your favorite song playing. It's like that by doja cat. "I love this song you mind if we cut it up". You said smiling. "Sure" ethan said. You start singing and dancing in the car. Ethan laughs at you and also trys to sing along. You start laughing at ethan because hes not so good at singing. He asks "Where do you live at?" and you tell him. As you arrive at your house you invite him in. Your parents aren't home because your parents are divorce and your mom works late and your sister is at your grandma house. You offer him some water. "Do you wanna watch movie?". You ask giving him a water bottle. "Sure". He says getting the water bottle. You guys sit next to each other as you try to find a movie. You guys put on a scary movie. A jump scene pops up on the tv and you close your eyes instantly squealing. "You ok?". He says concerned. "Yes. I'm fine" you say burying a pillow into your face. "We can cut it off if you like?". Ethan said touching my knee. His touch sparked a nerve in me. He scooted closer and said "It's ok if your scared". He said as I moved my head up front he pillow. He leans in for a kiss and I lean in too. His lips were so soft. His hands moves from my knee to my thigh and he grips it slightly sending butterflies to my stomach. I break the kiss and stare into his eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't help my self your just so beautiful." Ethan said a little embarrassed. You smile and grabs his chin and pull him closer to you as you were about to kiss his lips again you mom enters the door and says "What on earth is going on here" she practically yells. "Mom!" You say annoyed. "Maybe I should go I'll see you later y/n." Ethan said awkwardly. He leaves and your mom seems pissed. "I thought you were working late." You said. "Even if I was that doesn't mean you can invite boys over without me knowing". She said even more pissed. "Ok I'm sorry" you said as you ran up to your room.