Chapter 7

Author's note:

Hope you girlies are doing ok with the virus and such. I'd also like to let you gorgeous girlies know that I have created a fan account for the dolans it's d0lan_dreamer

After you guys posted your pictures james asked if you could tell him and emma what's been up with you and the twins. "Now could we talk about whats been happening with you and the twins lately." James asked. "Yeah you've all been acting odd lately." Emma said "Are you guys prepared for the long story?" "Wait...( James rushes over to the kitchen to get some popcorn for him and emma) ok I'm ready." James said waiting for the story to be told. "It starts on the first day of school Ethan offers to give me a ride to my house everyday after school and I invite him in the house to chill and watch a movie you get to know each other more and stuff and he kisses me." You said almost out of breath. "So wait that wasn't your guys first time kiss at the movies?" James said. "Nope." I said blushing. "Wait how many times have to guys kissed?" Emma asked. "We've only kissed twice that was it but thats not even the good part about the story." You said. "But the reason grayson and I were the last two to come out the movies is because grayson kissed me. Then kissed me behind the school, at my house when we were suppose to be working on our project." You said kinda smiling because you were thinking about him. "Wait I have an important question, who's the better kisser?" James asked interrupting. "Uh... I say grayson but ethans more handsy because I haven't made out the grayson yet." You said thinking of their soft lips. "So what else happened?" Emma said. "Well after he kissed me for the third time he started asking questions to know if I had a boyfriend or if I liked him or someone else. But at the time I was beginning to like them both. He got upset because he thought there was another guy I liked and he thought that was the reason why I didnt feel the same way and he thought i was playin him which i wasnt but every time we kissed he made the move not me. I was just confused." You said once again out of breath. "Wow so thats why you guys had tention at school." Emma said. "Ethan ended up texting on graysons phone to come to an agreement with each other and talk things out which we did and I told him who the other guy was and it was ethan. Thats why they got into that fight and I tried to break it up and I ended up getting hit. But they said there giving me space till I can figure things out but its weird with them now so." You said thinking to yourself if you left anything out. "Wow thats crazy." James said. "I just dont know what to do so what do you think I should do?" You said. "Well I have an idea here me out, I think you should go on two separate dates with both of them and see who you click with the most." Emma said. "That's actually a good idea emma." You said getting a little excited. "Face time them." James said getting excited. "You know what I think I will." You said finding Ethan in your contacts. "We'll be upstairs picking out facials to do." Emma said as her and james headed upstairs. You press on ethans contact its ringing.

Ethan
Hey what's up

Y/n
Hey... uh is gray there?

Ethan
No hes at the gym. Why?

Y/n
I have an idea you dont have to do it if you dont want to but...

Ethan
What's the idea?

Y/n
So you know how both of you guys want me to choose which of you I want to be with.

Ethan
Yeah..

Y/n
Well I was thinking that i could go on like on official date with you and gray separately and I dont know just see where things go from there. But i dont want things to be awkward when I'm around you guys. What do you think?

Ethan
Well I'm down I'll ask gray and see what he thinks about it.

Y/n
Ok sound great . And just as you were about to hang up

Ethan
Wait...before you hang up what do you want for our first official date? You know what ... I'll surprise you just be ready next Saturday at 8 o'clock sharp

Y/n
Cant wait. You said eagerly.

Ethan
I'll text what gray says later ok.

Y/n
Ok bye.

Ethan
Bye.

You ran upstairs to tell the good news to emma and james. "Guess who has a date with ethan next Saturday." You said jumping up and down in Emma's room. "Oooo where you guys going?" James said in a squeaky voice. "I dont know hes says it's a surprise." You said smiling big. "Ooooo mysterious." James says as you both laugh."What about gray?"emma asked. "Well ethans is gonna tell him and see what he thinks about and he'll let me know." You said. Meanwhile at the dolan house this is what was happening after y/n hung up the phone with ethan. Grayson just walked through the door all sweaty. Ethan rushes down stairs to tell gray the news. "Hey I got some news for ya." Ethan says. "What is it?" Grayson said. "Y/n want to know if your down to go on a date with her." Ethan said kinda excited."Really a date?"Grayson said a little too excited. "So you want me to tell her yes?" Ethan said. "Yeah I think I have just the right place in mind for our first official date. Wait why wouldn't she ask me and ask you?" Grayson said curiously. "Because she asked me the same question too." Ethan said as his voice got higher and higher by each word. "Why?" Grayson asked in confusion. "Look she just wants to se where things will go from there so she can decide which one of us she want to be with. And she doesn't want things to be awkward between us three. So do you still want to do it?" Ethan said."I'm assuming your the first date because she called you first." Grayson said. "Yes or no bro."
Ethan said. "Well yeah I guess I'm down plus it'll make us even more closer so she can be mine." Grayson said. "Whatever bro she gonna pick me." Ethan said under his breath. "What was that e?" Grayson asked as ethan went back upstairs. "Not repeating myself." Ethan said as he texted y/n that grayson was in.

Ethan
He said yes

Y/n
Ok.

You get a text from grayson

Grayson
Hey I already have a idea for our date but it's a surprise ok and it will be way better than ethans

Y/n
Not even I hint from the both of you. I must be in for a treat then.

Grayson
Yes indeed you are well go the week after from you and ethans date.

Y/n
Ok cant wait .

After you guys hang up grayson later that night lays in bed and cant sleep on why you didnt call him first to ask him about the date. And why he wasnt your first thought to ask him this question. After y/n texted grayson to return to your sleepover to tell emma and james the news. You guys planned to go shopping the next day to get two outfits for your dates.

I feel like this chapter was kinda cheesy idk but I hoped you enjoyed