Chapter 10

Authors note:
Hey girlies it's been a while sorry for not updating you guys with chapters. I've kinda felt uninspired to write and I had writers block but I'm back now and I can't wait for the new chapters ahead enjoy.🥰

"Uh..." Ethan says awkwardly. "Yes mom it was him." Y/n says as she sighs. "Sorry about that Ms. y/l/n. I didn't plan on coming in but we were hanging out that's all." Ethan says. "Y/ns not allowed to have boys over with out me knowing .She has to have permission but since you guys are friends now your welcome anytime." Y/ns mom said. Ethan smiles. Fifteen minutes pass and you guys finish your food. "Here's the fortune cookies guys." Y/ns mom says giving them out to you all. "What does yours say?" Y/n asks Ethan. "It says something wonderful is about to happen to you." (I had pictures saying there fortunes but when I uploaded it the color of the font changed from white to black when I tried to type below the picture.) "What does yours say?" Ethan says smiling. "Mine says next week at this time, something good is coming your way!" Y/n said grinning. A little time has pass and y/n is walking Ethan out the door. "Thanks for inviting me ms y/l/n." Ethan says to y/ns mom. "Oh your welcome Ethan we should do this another time." Y/ns mom says as she cleaning up the kitchen . "I had a really good time with you and your family." Ethan said smiling. "I had a good time too." Y/n said. Y/n and Ethan stare at each other deeply for a few second. Ethan leans in for a kiss and y/n does too. His lips are so soft y/n thinks to herself. Ethan breaks the kiss and smiles and so does y/n. "Bye y/n." Ethan says. "Bye Ethan." Y/n says. Y/n shuts the door and leans on it with the biggest smile on her face. Meanwhile back the Dolan household. Ethan returns home and Grayson is sitting on the couch watching  a scary movie. "Hey bro how was dinner?" Grayson asked. "Uh... well the first dinner  y/ns mom burned the food. But the Chinese wasn't that bad. "How was  Tiaira?" Grayson asked laughing. "Don't even  get me started with her I barely said a word a to her and she-" Ethan gets cut off by gray laughing. "She was the same way when I met her ."  Gray said. "She is so nosy too. She kept asking questions that I didn't want to come up." Ethan said. "What did she ask." Grayson said laughing yet again. "She asked if we were dating, if she liked me, why we weren't together. Stuff like that." Ethan said. "She sure does like to make people uncomfortable and she is so bold for asking questions like that too." Grayson said. "Then I asked her what she likes to do for fun right, then when I tell her I couldn't even finish my sentence!" Ethan said getting fed up just thinking about what happened. Gray laughs again. "You know what she says?" Ethan said. "What?" Gray says. "Ha, typical do you anything else interesting? Then just when I was about to say something she says didn't think so like what the fuck bro." Ethan says mimicking her voice in a weird way. At this point Grayson is dying of laughter. "Bro like you could do nothing and she would still be rude." Ethan said going upstairs. The next day rolls around and y/n can't stop thinking about the kiss her and Ethan shared yet again. Y/n goes downstairs to eat breakfast as soon as she sits down she drifts off and begins to daydream about Ethan. "Y/n!" Tiaira says getting y/ns attention. "Huh!?" Y/n said snapping out of it. "Stop thinking about Ethan! Now are you gonna eat your bacon!?" She said. "How do you I was thinking of Ethan?" Y/n says in a dumb voice. "Because you had the same look on your face when you walked him out last night. Now are you gonna eat the bacon or not!" She said yet again. "Here take it." Y/n said shoving her plate to Tiaira. "Finally!" She said. You get a text from Emma that's in a group chat with your friend group.

Emma
Hey you guys down to go laser tagging today?

James
Oh yes sister what time?

Emma
Is 2pm good for everyone?

Grayson
Yea me and e will you guys there

Y/n
Just you let y'all know that I'm gonna win so be prepared to lose😆

Ethan
You sound pretty confident for someone whose gonna definitely lose

Y/n
I'll be sure to put you first on my list of who I'm targeting 🤣

After a few hours later it's noon and y/n decide to get ready to go laser tagging. Y/n hops in the shower and washes her hair. She gets out the shower and picks out what to wear. Y/n decides to wear a spaghetti strap black shirt tucked in with a belt with some cute pants rolled up with some high top converses.

Y/n  decides to wear just a little bit of makeup nothing too crazy for tonight because shes gonna be in the dark

Y/n decides to wear just a little bit of makeup nothing too crazy for tonight because shes gonna be in the dark. And when y/n looks at her phone is already 1:30pm so she decides to take an Uber to meet up with the gang. When she arrives y/n greets everyone with a hug. "Your going down y/n." Ethan says laughing. "In your dreams Dolan." Y/n fires back.

I hope you enjoyed this my girlies and I'd just like to talk about everything that's happing in the world 🌎 if you are protesting wear a mask please it is still covid and wear protective eye gear if things get crazy during the protest and police may have rubber bullets or pepper spray. These rubber bullets have taken peoples eyes out so be careful. Pleaese sign any petition you see on social media and donate if you can ill have links to websites below please be safe and educate your self on everything and do your research too. And please vote if you can.

https://www.change.org/p/andy-beshear-justice-for-breonna-taylor

https://www.bleumag.com/2020/06/03/30-blm-petitions-you-should-sign-right-now/

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news/72778

If you've read this thank you for taking your time to read it and happy pride month my girlies 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
I hope the links work
If the links don't work then just look up Breonna Taylor petition
30 blm petitions you should sign that was the title of the article from the second link and search for ways you can help if you can't donate money