Chapter 4

Author's note:

Hope your having an amazing day but enjoy this chapter love you my girlies

You get out from ethans car and walk up to your house. No ones home as usual when you get home from school. You here a knock at the door you thought it must be grayson. You open the door and before you can get the word hi out your mouth he immediately starts kissing you and walking into your house not caring if anyone is watching or home but thank goodness no one was. You shut the door and you break the kiss "We have to work on our project grayson . You cant just kiss me everytime you see me. Were not even dating so..." "Yet." He says bring you back in the kiss. You break the kiss and make your way over the kitchen. "Do you want a snack?" You ask. He denies your offer but you still bring snacks for yourself. You make your way upstairs and he follows. You both sit on your bed but before you both start on the project grayson asks "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No not at the moment and I've been kissing you lately that would be considered cheating and I've never cheated." You said getting your books from your bookbag. "Good to know that your loyal. But do you want one?" He asks sounding curious. "Um... I mean I dont know what I want to be honest." You said honestly. "So are you playing me?" Grayson asked. "No but your the one who has been kissing me I never said I didnt enjoy it though but..." you said yet honestly again. "But what! isn't it obvious i really like you and I dont think at this point I should tell you that. I think you should already know that by now." He said getting kind of pissed. "I know but.." you said getting cut off by him. "Unless there is another guy. There is isnt there. That's why you don't like me." He said again yet getting pissed. "Grayson do you hear yourself your getting jealous over another guy and we 're not even together." You said kind of raising your voice. "So are you confiming there is another guy." Grayson said this time getting up off from the bed. "Do you hear yourself ? We need to work on the project instead of arguing." You said standing up too. "You know what I dont even want to work this project right now find a new partner." Grayson said leaving. You were upset that you and grayson got into fight. As you heard his car screech from outside you get a facetime call from ethan.

Ethan
Hey y/n

Y/n
Hey
You say with a sigh

Ethan
What's wrong
He asked souding concerned

Y/n
Nothing me and grayson got into an arguement and we didnt even get to start on our bio project

Ethan
What were you guys arguing about?

I didnt want to tell him because it was about him

Y/n
It doesn't matter anymore but looks like I might need a new partner because he doesnt want to work with me anymore

Ethan
I can talk to him if you want me to

Y/n
No you dont have to do that I dont want you to get involved

Ethan
Maybe we can be partners?

Y/n
Maybe

Ethan
But if I were you I'd try to make up before emmas sleepover because that will be awkward

Y/n
I'll try

You hear your mom and sister walk through the front door. "Honey help me bring these groceries in please." Your mom said.

Y/n
I have to help bring in the groceries I'll see you tomorrow ok

Ethan
See ya

You end your facetime call with ethan to help your mom bring in the groceries. The next day at school you try to talk to grayson he would just ignore you. Later that day at lunch you ask him "Can you pass the salt grayson?" No answer. "Come on grayson your acting childish." Emma says. "What were you guys even arguing about?" James asked. "Nothing!" you both say n'sync. "Well you guys better make up before the sleepover." Emma said. "And since you want to not finish the project with me I have to find a new partner." You said getting pissy at him. "I dont care." He said basically screaming at me as he got up and left the table . "Well at least they spoke to each other." Ethan said.
Thr next classes sucked knowing that grayson screamed at you. You'd never thought he'd be the person to act like that. You meet ethan at his car and make your way to your house."You guys got to patch things up before friday." Ehan said. "I know ethan and I dont know what I even did wrong all of a sudden he just got mad and he stormed out of my house the other day." You said. "This is getting out of control we cant even all sit together at lunch without you guys having beef with each other." Ethan said. "I'm actually trying to talk to him but he won't listen to me and he has such a pissy attitude." You said getting annoyed just thinking about him and you guys arguing. "The sleepover is in like two days though." Ethan said
"I know." You said getting out of the car. "I'll see ya later ethan." "Bye." Ethan said pulling out. When you got home teaira was there because she didnt have soccer practice today. "Wheres your new boyfriend grayson?" She teased. "Not now not in the mood teaira." You said. "What happend did he do something to you?" She said now sounding concerned. "We just got into an arguement that's all." You said. " what about ." She said. "God why does everyone want to know!" You said practically screaming at her. "Well never mind since you got an attitude." She said going upstairs to her room. "I'm sorry teaira." You said as she slammed her door.