Chapter 8

Authors note:

Well what I wrote just now didnt save I  but only typed about 100 something words but enjoy

You, emma  and james arrive at the mall and decide to get a bite to eat at chick-fil-la. You text grayson on how you should dress for your date.

Y/n
Quick question how should I dress for our date formal or casual emma and james are with me picking out an outfit

Grayson
Formal maybe bring a change of clthes too

Y/n
Why do I need a change of clothes for?

Grayson
It's for the second part of our date so you feel comfortable

Y/n
Awl thanks for caring on how I'll feel on our date

Grayson
Your most certainly welcome but I'll let
you get back to emma and james but no matter what you'll wear youll look still look beautiful

Y/n
Awl thanks grayson I'll text you later k.

Grayson
Ok ill be looking forward to it.

You ask ethan the same question.

Y/n
How should I dress for our date formal or casual

Ethan
Causual

Y/n
K

You tell emma and james what type of outfits you need to pick out. "Ok so I texted  ethan and grayson to see how I should dress for our dates and i need one formal outfit and one casual." "Let's start with the formal outfit first." James says. You all arrive at a fabulous dress store and you immediately spot the dress that's perfect for you. "I think I found the perfect dress."  You said. "Where?" Emma says as you grab the dress to go try it on. James and emma saw a glimpse of the dress because you took it off the rack so fast and ran to the dressing room. You step out and Emma's and james jaws drop "oh my gosh sister stunning!"James said."oh my gosh gorgeous honey."emma said in a weird voice. You smile as you look back at yourself through the mirror.

This is the outfit for grayson date
⬇️

This is the outfit for grayson date⬇️

"Now all I need is shoes." You said leaving the store with your cute new dress. You all end up at a cute shoe store but your having trouble picking out shoes. "What about these?" Emma asked. "Uhhh.... no." You said. "These?" James said. Um...no. Guys this hopeless I'm never gonna find shoes." You all sigh as a lady comes up to you that works at the store. "I'm sorry I dont mean to bother you but what about these shoes?" She said. "Oh my gosh these are perfect thank you." You as you tried them on.