Chapter 11

Authors note:
Enjoy my girlies💕

You all walk into Larry's Laser Tag N Arcade. Everyone suits up .

"Do you guys want to be on teams or?" Emma says

"Do you guys want to be on teams or?" Emma says. "No. Every man for themselves." Ethan says a little too seriously. A bell rings telling us the game is about the start. We go inside and get in our hiding spots. The bell rings and y/n is ready to aim. She slowly comes from her hiding spot and walks ever so stealthy. She hears footsteps and turns around ready to fire but no one is there. Y/n backs up lightly with each footstep and has her laser gun in position. She hears footsteps again but doesn't know which direction there coming in. She takes one more step and bumps into Grayson. "Gasp." Y/n says but as soon as she bumps into him she turns around and shoots her gun at Grayson. "Oh your gonna pay for that." Grayson says laughing. "Oh yeah." She says as she starts to run. Grayson runs after her as y/n laughs. Y/n stops at a corner to catch her breath but Grayson catches up to her. He meets are the corner the both of them can't stop laughing. As their laughter dies down. They stare into each other's eyes and Grayson leans in to kiss y/n. Graysons hands grabs y/ns face very gently and strokes his thumb over her cheek. With his other hand on her waist. Y/ns back is up against the wall and has one hand on Graysons neck and her other hand in his chest. It soon turns into a heated make out. Graysons hand lowers to her butt and gives it a little squeeze. Y/n laughs as Grayson moves to her neck. He sucks on it for a little bit. Soon you guys here footsteps approaching. "Gray we should stop someone's coming." Y/n says. Grayson disconnects his mouth from y/ns neck and stays put as y/n is listening out for where the footsteps were coming from. She hears them getting closer and shoots at James. "Gotcha sister." Y/n says while laughing. "Dammit! How did you know it was me ?." James says as he huffs. "I heard your heels click clacking." Y/n said. "Well now it's just you and Ethan good luck with that." As y/n is on the hunt for Ethan she has to sneeze. She try's to hold it back from being loud and blowing her cover but it is no use. After y/n sneezes she here's loud footsteps coming her way. She doesn't know where there coming from so she shoots left, then right, then behind her. And finally she shoot in front of her. She shoots Ethan and he falls to floor on his knees and screams "Nooooooooooooo." "Yes! I won." Y/n says while walking towards Ethan. "Now, how does it feel to be a sore loser." Y/n says crossing her arms. "Oh fuck you y/n." Ethan says laughing. As you and Ethan walk out the laser room Ethan asks if y/n wants something from the mini food court. Y/n asks for a slushy and told him he could pick the flavor. Y/n asks James if he wants to play air hockey and Ethan returns with a pineapple slushy with creme in it. (I recommend getting this slushy at Taco Bell🔔.) You all play games for a while and as you guys leave Graysons asks y/n "Hey do you need a ride back to your house?" "Yea, sure." Y/n says. Ethan and the rest of the gang go in Emma's car. They both get in the car, a few minutes pass and Grayson places his hand on y/ns thigh and squeezes it lightly. Y/n smiles and takes Grayson by that hand and holds it. He turns to her and smiles. Grayson turns up the radio and it's an old song by Elvis called can't help falling in love 🥰. (Play the song above .)

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Y/n and Grayson look at each other and smile. Grayson kisses her hand and gently rubs his thumb slowly on her hand. The rest of the car ride was silent but Grayson held y/ns hand the whole time. He pulls up to her house. "Thanks for the ride." Y/n says unbuckling her seatbelt. As she opens the door Grayson says "wait y/n!" "Yea." She said as she turns her head towards Grayson. Grayson grabs her face and kisses her softly. Y/n breaks the kiss. They both smile. "Bye Grayson." Y/n says. "Bye y/n." He said. Y/n gets out the car and shuts the door. And walks in her house. She goes up stairs to the bathroom to remove her makeup when she notices there's a hickey on her neck. At first she wonders if Ethan saw it or if Emma or James saw it. But y/ns hair was long so maybe that covered it she thought.

A few minutes later y/n gets as text from Grayson

Grayson
Hey you like the surprise I left on you😏

Y/n
I just noticed it 🤣

Grayson
There's more where that came from😘

Y/n
I hope none of the rest of the gang saw it😟

Grayson
I was just marking my territory on who's gonna be mine soon😏

Y/n
I'm not your just yet

Grayson
So your saying you will be mine😏 why don't we go on our date this weekend instead of you and Ethan and if you have a good time we can see where things go from there

Y/n
Now that would be fair to Ethan now would it 😏

Grayson
Yea true but could we still go on our date first

Y/n
We'll see as long as it's cool with Ethan

Grayson
Ight I'll ask him

Y/n
Ok

"Ethan!" Grayson yells. "What?" Ethan said. "Come here!" Gray said. Ethan walks into Grayson room. "Quick change of plans bro I'm gonna go on a date with y/n first." Gray said. "What?" Ethan said in confusion. "Don't worry you'll still go on y'alls date just not this week end." Grayson said leaving his leaving patting Ethan on the shoulder as he walked passed him. "Sigh fine I don't even feel like arguing with you." Ethan said.

Hey girlies💕 I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to be careful while protesting if you are and be safe