Chapter 9

Authors note:
Enjoy

As you hung up on ethan you decided to take a shower and change into a white thrasher shirt and grey sweats outfit for dinner.

Dinner outfit
⬇️

A few hours pass by

A few hours pass by

Meanwhile at the dolan twins household. "Hey gray do you know where my keys are at?" Ethan said. "There on the kitchen counter." Grayson said. "Thanks." Ethan said heading toward the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Grsyson asked. "To have dinner at y/ns house. Her mom wants to meet the person who sent y/n those flowers. Ethan said a little too bragy. "Oh, well have fun then I guess." Grayson said kinda sad. "Bro dont feel bad it wasnt y/ns idea for me to meet her family." Ethan said. "Its just not that. I just cant believe I didnt think to send her flowers first because if i did I'd be going to her house right now." Grayson said thinking out loud. "Whatever bro see ya in a few." Ethan said shutting the door. As ethan was heading toward his car he texted y/n that he was on his way.

Ethan
Hey I'm on my way over

Y/n
K

He pulled up to y/ns house and rang the doorbell. "Hes here y/n!" Tiaira yelled. Y/n rushed down stairs to open the door. "Hey come on in." Y/n said. You introduced your sister tiaira to him. "This is tiaira my little sister." "Why are you introducing me to him we've already met." Tiaira said annoyed. "Oh that was his twin brother grayson this ethan." Y/n said. "So are you dating ethan now. What happened to grayson?". Tiaira said curiously. Why did she have to ask this awkward question y/n thought. "Grayson and I never dated." Y/n said. "Then what was that kiss I walked in about. I dont think friends kiss each other like tha-." Taira said getting her mouth covered by y/ns hand to shut her up. "Who's hungry?" You said nervously. Tiaira got up from the couch to set the table. "I'm sorry about her that was before we made our agreements about the dates." You said. "Its fine really im just nervous if your mom recognizes me from when she walked in our kiss." Ethan said. "Oh god I forgot all about that. I dont think she will she tends to forget things a lot." You said. Your mom walks into the livng room to meet ethan. " Hi I'm mrs. Y/l/n." Y/ns mom says as she reaches to shake ethans hand. "Nice to meet you I'm ethan." Ethan says as he shakes y/n mom's hand. "You look familiar where have I seen you before?" Y/ns mom says squinting her eyes while thinking. Before she could get another word out y/n said. "Uh... what's for dinner mom?" "Well were having-" your mom gets cut off by the smoke alarm. She rushes to the stove, smoke is everywhere. She manages to clear the kitchen of smoke while you, ethan, and tiaira are coughing up a storm."Pizza or Chinese." Y/ns mom says while sighing. "Chinese." you and your sister say in sync. "Wait do you want pizza or Chinese?" You ask ethan. "Chinese is fine." Ethan says. As you guys wait for the food to arrive y/n, ethan, and tiara are all in the living room. As y/ns mom comes up to ethan and she apologizes about dinner. "Sorry about dinner Ethan I turn my head for one minute next I know the kitchen is covered with smoke." She says as she laughs. "Its ok mrs. Y/l/n." Ethan said as she went up stairs. "Y/n you never answered my question I asked earlier." Tiaira said. "What's the question?"y/n said. "Are you guys dating?" Tiaira asked. Ethan just sits there quietly wishing for these questions to stop. "No were not dating." You said. "Well do you like him? He obviously likes you enough to send you flowers." Tiaira said. Y/n sees ethan smiling from the corner of her eye. "Yes I do like him very much." Y/n said looking at him while smiling. Ethan smiles back at y/n. "So why arent you guys together?" Tiaira says. "Its complicated." You said. "Why is it complicated?" Tiaira asked. "Because it just is." Y/n said sighing. "Do you ever talk?" Tiaira asks. "Yes he does talk." Y/n says. "I think the boy can speak for himself." Tiaira says. Ethan laughs. "Ok... well I'll be right back." Y/n says heading upstairs to the bathroom. Meanwhile down stairs..."So.." ethan said awkwardly. "Oh now you speak when shes gone." Tiaira says as she sighs looking at her phone. Ethan laughs nervously and looks up towards the stairs checking for y/n. "So, uh, Tiaira what do you like to do for fun?" Ethan says trying to make conversation. "Art." She says still looking at her phone. "What about you?" She asks looking up. "Well I like to play video games-" Ethan gets cut off by tiaira. "Ha, typical. Anything you do thats interesting?" "Uh... well I..." Ethan says. "Didnt think so." Y/n comes back down stairs. "Hey what you guys talk about while I was gone." "Actually-" Ethan gets cut off by the door bell. "Foods here ma!" Tiaira yells. You all sit at the table and y/ns mom asks a question. "So ethan, when did you and y/n meet." "Uh.. It was the first day of school amd my twin brother grayson introduced y/n to our friend group." Ethan said. "And we've been friends ever since." Y/n said looking at him. "Wait a minute, now I know where I recognize you from." Y/ns mom said realizing. "You do?" Ethan says nervously. "Oh boy." Y/n says under her breath. "Yeah, how could I forget your face?" Y/ns mom said as it was on the tip of her mouth. "You were in my house on the first day." She finally said.