Chapter 6

Author's note:

Hope you enjoy🥰

Everytime I saw the twins through the halls they would barely look at me. And in class they wouldn't really talk to me etheir. This only made me miss them more. I missed talking to them, their laugh, their everything. But I was kinda bummed that they weren't going to the sleepover. I mean I don't blame them,  knowing what they know now then seeing me and everything would be too much. But I want to get closer to james and emma too. So this sleepover is a good opportunity to do so. At the end of the day I met ethan at his car. We hadn't said  a word to each other since we got in the car. I  couldn't take the awkward silence. We we pulled up to a red light. "Could we cut on the radio?" I asked shyly. "Sure." He said. The song playin  was our song that played on my first day. Like that by doja cat. I start humming to the song,  then ethan started tapping his finger against the steering wheel to the beat of the song. I start singing softly to myself. Then I hear ethan singly softly to himself. Then out of know where we start singing louder and louder.

🎶🎵Tha-Tha-Tha-Tha-Tha-Thats my shit
That's my wave
Do it like that and I repay it
Dont be scared I ain't afraid
Just like that come my way🎶🎵

Ethan tried to rap to Gucci manes part but he couldn't  rap for nothing. I started laughing at him and started to record a snapchat of him. But he  didnt notice I was recording. "I'm gonna miss you tonight I wish you could come." You said reaching for his hand. Your hands came together. His thumb rubs gently over your knuckle. "Dont worry I'm picking you up to take you to her house  tonight. Is around seven ok?" Ethan said. "Yeah, sevens good. You said smiling. You pull up to your house. You get out and say to ethan "See you in a few." "See ya." He said. An hour later, you start packing for the sleepover. You change out if you school clothes in to a black Tommy shirt with gray champion sweats and white Van's.

It's a pretty chill outfit.
Seven rolls around and Ethan texts you.

Ethan
Hey I'm outside

Y/n
K
K on my way down

Then you texted emma saying that your on your way.

Y/n
Hey I'm on my way

Emma
K

You get in the car with Ethan but you notice that  grayson is in the car. "Hey, y/n." He said. "Hi." You said. The car ride was kinda of silent. When you arrived you said goodbye to the twins and made your way to Emma's  door. You knocked on the door and Emma answered. "Come on in we've been waiting for you. James has been here for two hours." Emma said. "Hey sister." James said giving me a hug. "Hi." You said stretching out the I. "I forgot to tell you were gonna film some of the sleepover for my channel. So it cool with you?" Emma said. "Yeah, sure I'd love to be in the video." You said  kind of excited. Emma ran to her room to get her camera. James asked "Can I ask you something? You don't have to talk about it if  you dont want to talk." "Yea what is it?"you said nervously. "What's going on with you and the twins? I know your closer to them than you are  with me and emma and we want to closer to you too. But I feel like all you guys are keeping stuff from us and we're getting left out." James said. "I been wanting to tell you guys for a while but its quiet a long story. But I'll tell you guys tonight." Emma came down stairs saying  "Look who we have here guys it's the lovely james charles." James smiled. "And this one of my new friends y/n." Emma said . You smiled and waved to the camera. A few minutes later emma tweeted "Ask me questions you have for a new friend of  mine you'll see her in my next video." The first tweet emma read was "How old is she?" "I am 16." You said to the camera. "Does she have a boyfriend?" Emma said looking at me smiling. "No not at the moment." You said laughing. You answer a few more questions and some of them were hilarious. "Oh  you guys know what we should do?" James said excited. "What?" You and emma both said. "Emma and I should do your Make up I do one half and emma does  the other half." "I'm down if your down." Emma said. "Let's do it." You said with excitement. Emma records the process. "Guys I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. So don't judge me I'm not as talented as james." You all laugh. Emma goes for a soft glam and james goes for a chic heart look.

Emma's look
⬇️

Emma's look ⬇️

James look
⬇️

"Your probably gonna like james look better ok

"Your probably gonna like james look better ok. I tried." She said. "I'm sure I'll like them both." You said smiling. You looked in the mirror and you said "Oh wow guys you both did good like really really good." You all take a picture and all post it on your guys  instagram. You all tag each other.  The photo instantly blows up in your page. And you start to gain hundreds if followers. You read a comment someone said on the picture emma posted. "This must be the girl that emma was talking about on Twitter. She is gorgeous 😍." You smile at that comment.

Hi guys there will be a part 2 of the sleepover coming soon . But stay safe during this time and I'll  get back to you girlies as soon as I can.

I just came back to wattpad to check on the story and the looks emma and james did weren't on there now they are because you just now probraly saw them but I fixed it just to let you  know but I had trouble saving it and all