Chapter 5

Author's note:

Enjoy my darlings 🥰

You text grayson trying to get ahold of him.

Y/n
Hey grayson we need to talk if you'll listen to what I have to say I can answer your questions please text back if you get this

Grayson
Ok I'd like that. Could you come over after school to my house to work on our project?

Y/n

Sure😊 I'm glad you responded

Little did you know it was ethan who texted you back, grayson was in the shower. When grayson got out he saw ethan in his room with his phone in his hands. "What are you doing?" Grayson said walking towards Ethan. "Uh... nothing." Ethan says. Grayson snatches the phone and sees that Ethan has texted you. "Why did you text back to her ?" Grayson said pissed. " I did it for your on good and why cant you tell us what your arguing about." Ethan said getting pissy back. "Listen what happened between us stays between us not everyone needs to know my business." Grsyson says screaming at ethan. "Well be nice today shes coming here after school to work on your guys project." Ehan says as graysons leaves the room. "Fine since I have to play the part." Grayson said yelling back st ethan. "She said that she would have answers to your questions or something." Ethan said. "What?!" Grayson said kind of surprised. "Just read over texts." Ethan said.
Grayson reads over the messages.
He thinks to himself but he doesn't know what to think. The next morning you see grayson. "Hi gray." You said shyly sitting to him. "Hey." He said. Ethan comes over "So did you guys make up?" Ethan says smiling. "All we did was greet each other." Gray said. "Ok baby steps." He said glad that we were making progress. Emma and James walk over to your table. Emma has her philz and James has his pink drink. "Did you guys make yet ?" Emma said sitting down. "Working on it." You said smirking. "At least your making progress." James says sipping his pink drink. Later that day you arrive at the dolan twins house you've never been to their house before. Ethan gives you a tour of the house till grayson comes in the front door. "Uh... ready to start on our project y/n?" Grayson said. "Yeah." You said as you both head upstairs. "So um... before we start could I ask a few questions?" Grayson said nervously. "Sure." You said. "Do you have any non friends feelings for me?" Grayson said. "Yes. Grayson the first time I saw you in that office I got butterflies in my stomach." You said admitting the truth of you true feelings. "You did too?" He laughed. "And when you kissed me in the theater , I was confused not at so much at you though, but of how I felt in the inside because there is another guy but I'm not dating them." You said brutally honest. "Oh ok, who's the guy do I know him?" He said understanding. "I dont think i should yell you who it is." You said. "No, tell me I won't be mad I'm just happy you have feelings for me." He said kind of happy. "Its ethan." You said finally. "Oh, ethan , Well do you have feelings for him too, the same ones you feel for me." He said sadly. "Yes, I'm just confused right now." Grayson seemed pissed I saw the rage in his eyes. "Um.. I'll be right back." He said leaving his room. Grayson finds ethan outside and starts yelling at him. "Hey do you like y/n?" He said pissed. "What?" Ethan said. "I said do you like y/n?" Gray repeated. "Why do you want to know?" Ethan said avoiding the question. "Just answer the question." Grayson screaming up in ethans face. "So what if I do what are you gonna do about it?" Ethan said getting pissed. "Well she likes me she just told me upstairs." Gray said in a low voice. "No she likes me. Wait is she playin me then?." Ethan says in a mean tone. "No shes just confused on how she feels and if you weren't involved there would be nothing for her to be confused about because she would be with me." Gray says pushing ethan. "Well I made the first move on her so shes mine." Ethan said pushing gray back. "When did you make a move on her?" Gray screamed tackling ethan on the ground. He was now on top of Ethan with his arms pinned to the ground. "Her first day at her house I kissed her. And what are you gonna do about it." Ethan said." I'm gonna beat the shit out of you for this ethan." He said screaming in his face. You were watching them argue at each other once you saw grayson on top of ethan pinned down on the ground you raced down the stairs going outside. "Hey stop it!" You said. Grayson was giving no mercy on ethan. Ethans nose was bleeding profusely. You tried to stop them by separating them but I got hit by accident. That go their attention. "Look at what you did ethan. Are you ok y/n?" Grayson said concerned. You get up and starting backing up. "Both of you stay away from me." You said running. "I'm sorry y/n!" Ethan said. You ran out their neighborhood and called an uber home. But ethan and grayson faught again after you left. Their neighbors had to break them up from fighting. They both ended up in the hospital no serious damage though. Ethan had a broke nose and grayson broke a finger. The next day was Friday the day of emma sleepover. You saw james and Emma at breakfast you decided to sit next to them. Grayson and ethan walk in the school everyone is staring at them. They sit next to us I make no eye contact. "God what happend to you guys!" Emma said. "Ask him he started it." Ethan said. "What did you guys fight over." James asks. "I dont want to talk about it." Grayson said getting up from the table. "Well did you grayson make up?" Emma asked. "We did then..." you said not wanting to to finish your sentence. "Then what?" James asked. "Well emma I dont think gray and I can make it your sleepover we um have to take care of something." Ethan said. "Oh, well, ok maybe next time." Emma says. You get up from the table as does ethan. "Gray and I are sorry for what happend yesterday and I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you. But gray and i are gonna give you some space for a little while till you decide who you want to be with so you can figure everything out. So are we cool?" Ethan said sighing. "Yeah were cool." You said hugging ethan. "But I hope you choose me." He said playfully laughing. "I dont want to hurt one of you guys in this short time I've known you guys I've learned to care bout you both dearly." "We have too." He said. After your done talking to ethan the bell rings and you head to class.