Chapter 2

Author's note:

Enjoy 😊

As you ran up to your room you flop back on your bed thinking about the kiss you and ethan shared. You got butterflies in your stomach just thinking about him again.The next day at school you see ethan at breakfast you sit beside and say "Hi , sorry about my mom yesterday she usually works late". "No worries". He says eating a breakfast burrito. Emma and grayson come to the table with there breakfast. Emma has here coffee from Phil'z as usual and grayson has a starbucks ice coffee. "Hey do you want to see that new movie The Invisible Man with us I heard it suppose to be really scary". Grayson said. "Sure , when and what time." You say. "Saturday at 8 ". "Sounds great". You say . When grayson and emma weren't looking Ethan places his hand on my thigh and gently squeezes it and leans in my ear and says "Dont get scared this time". With a husky tone. His breath was warm against my ear and sent excitement through my veins. I turned and looked at him and rolled my eyes with a smile. The week flies by fast and next thing you know its Saturday. Its 6:30pm and you start to get ready for the movies. You cant decide what to wear because you want to look cute for ethan because you think he likes you. You pick out a red loose crop top that ties in the middle with blue jeans with holes in them with some Van's.

 You pick out a red loose crop top that ties in the middle with blue jeans with holes in them with some Van's

You think to yourself perfect. You arrive at the movies you get a cherry soda and nachos. You find seats and you try to sit next to ethan but it doesn't work out you end up sitting beside grayson.As you sit down the movie starts. Its quiet between you two until he offers you some popcorn. You reach your hand in and eat some delicious popcorn. Another jump scene pops up on the screen you quickly cover your eyes with your hands and jump and quietly scream. "You ok" he says kind of laughing. "Yeah its just that jump scenes get me". Another on pops on the screen and you accidentally lean it to grayson. You catch him off guard and he says "whoa.." "Let me know when it's over". I said sounding scared. I heard ethan laughing quietly. Grayson gently lays his arm on my side as I'm buried into his chest. He whispers "Its over now". I lift my head up slowly coming off from grayson's chest. "Its ok if you get scared you can lean on me if you to". He said quietly in my ear as he put his hand gently on my knee. His hand would squeeze it every now and then. You get up and go to the bathroom as you make your way around the corner ethan comes up to you and drags you into a corner where no one can see you. "Ethan! What are you doing ?". You say confused. He brings you close to his body and says "I thought I told you not to get scared I heard to squealing beside grayson he cant have you". Your shocked at the words that came from his mouth. "What do you mean he cant have me?". You say. "Because I want you to be mine". You have no words. " "I saw him trying to make a move on you what was that about?". He said kind of jealous. "He was trying to comfort me because I was scared". You said. "I should've been the one trying to comfort you not him". He said getting kind of pissed. "I know we just met but I cant stop thinking about you , us , our kiss." He says as your faces get closer together. He kisses you grabbing your waist. You have your hands on his shoulder. He moves down to your neck and you lightly giggle. "Ethan they're gonna wonder what's taking us so long ". You said. "I dont care". He said kissing your neck. His hand lowers to your leg indicating you to bring it up. As you do so, James walks pass you guys trying to find you guys because both of you were taking too long. "Y/n? , Ethan? where are they, they are missing the movie?". James said "gasp!" James said. Ethan immediately stops kissing you and you both are frozen with fear."wtf guys ? " James says. "Dont tell nobody ok keep this between us". Ethan said whispering. "Uh... ok but let's get back to the movie." James said slowly. As you were making your way back to the movie james says quietly so ethan cant hear "Ok sister look at you getting that man's " I laugh and playfully shove him. As we made our way back to the movie grayson asks "Hey what took you so long?". "Uh... nothing I had a popcorn kernel in my tooth. So what did I miss,?". You said not lying that good. "Uh... not too much." When the movie was over emma, james and Ethan left but little did you know ethan was waiting for you outside the door. It was just you and grayson in the movie theater. "Uh... hey y/n can I ask you something?". He said nervously. You turn around feeling your hand pulled close to grayson he pulls you into a kiss. "I'm sorry I couldn't control myslef". He said shyly. "Uh.. no it's ok." You said. "Its just that the way you leaned in my chest when you got scared, I thought that...I dont what I thought." He said sounding embarrassed. "Uh.. it's ok I didnt mean it in the way you thought I meant it". You said awkwardly. "Oh, ok so are we cool". He said nervously. "Yeah were cool". You said leaving the movie theater. When ethan saw you he asked "what took you so long?". "Uh.. nothing grayson asked if I'd need a ride home". You said hating that you were lying so much. "Oh, well can I take you home then ?". He said flirty. "My mom is picking me up sorry." You said actually telling the truth for once that night. "Oh ok see ya monday I guess". Ethan said. "See ya". You said waving goodbye to everyone. As your mom pulled up to pick you up she asked "So how was the movie?" "Um... interesting". You said.