24: sweetdreams are overrated

"For my last words here in front for now," Tania began as she fiddled calmly with both hands.

"I welcome myself back home." She said.

This made the crowd furious and confused at the same time as to why she said that instead of saying anything related or close as to what the others that died before her said.

Tania shrugged before taking the mask off. Her blonde hair messy as ever with small pony tail as she wiped her jaw with a swift move of one hand.

"Sorry, it must be confusing." Tania said.

"But, honestly... I'm kind of surprised big brother Joseph is also shouting nonsense." She continued while eyeing one of the old man in black.

Tanya stared in disbelief, she couldn't believe it.

She was there, infront. Finally in skin and bones in front of her.

"Well, I can introduce myself as a underdog I suppose. An incoherent spy the military and anybody except my sister knows, since it would ruin the whole ordeal of me being able to easily access everything in the enemy territory without trouble." Tania said.

It really was a bigger ordeal now that she revealed herself, especially infront of a large crowd.

Tania sighed.

"Since you find me as an enemy, I'll accept death like you'd all basically want." She said with a quick shrug.

This made the whole crowd flustered as they shouted to stop everything.

"Wow..." The man holding the rifle whistled loud as he stared at Tania who cheerfully smiled infront of the stage.

Immediately a man came to hush the crowd down.

"Alright, now aim!" He shouted as the crowd began to shout louder to stop everything.

Tania smiled as she glanced one more time at Tanya, she faced the look of complete fear as the rifle was cocked and held right towards her head for an instant death.

'What is she doing!??' Tanya thought before yanking her revolver.

With a loud bang, the rifle was broken right in the trigger which caused serious damage to it's firing mechanism.

She walked towards Tania who gave a surprised look after she smacked her right in the face.

"Have you gone mad in the head!??" Tanya yelled.

Tania stared with wide eyes as she carressed her bruised cheek.

"Well, I'm this insane to get you protected correctly, right?" Tania hummed.

Tanya gritted her teeth as she gripped hard on the revolver in her right hand.

"What happened to you..?" Tanya asked with trembling arms.

"Nothing happened to me. This is part of the whole thing," Tania said as she placed a hand on her younger sister's right shoulder.

"To protect you..." She finished.

Tanya scoffed a grin.

"Protect me?" She joked.

"If I stay alive, you will be killed no matter what..that's why, I have to die." Tania said before taking her hand away.

Tanya scowled.

"You liar." She frowned.

Tania was confused.

"Didn't I promise you I'd protect you?" She said.

"By getting yourself killed!??" Tanya yelled.