40: explanation tommorow is guarunteed

"Ow." Tania said after a flick in the nose.

"Pfff--hahahahh, can't big brother make fun of baby bro?" Tania joked.

Tanya scoffed before hitting her older twin by the head.

"Wait a second, then who are you!?? And did you just use wrong gender pronunciations?" Adalbrecht asked.

Tania hummed while shoving her hands in her side pockets.

"Well, an introduction wouldn't be too bad." She pondered before taking her hat off.

It revealed her to look exactly like Tanya even though she had her hair cut, they had the same face but not the same expression.

"Hello," she began with a quick childish bow.

"My name is Tania von Degurechaff." She said.

"Wait! What?? Wai--wha!?? Wh..!? Wait, wait!! What did you just say??? 'Tanya von Degurechaff'???" Erya raised a brow.

"What?" Tania asked before it hit her.

"Oh, right! I got 'von' from the enemy territory after, uhh... graduating there in...the military school I think??? Man they keep changing names it's confusing!" She shrugged.

"What do you mean you graduated from the enemy territory!?" Adalbrecht jolted.

Tania sighed.

"Can't I just... explain everything tomorrow??? Also, my name is spelled with an 'I' instead of a 'Y'." She asked.

"You're as rude as ever." Tanya chuckled.

"And you're as vigilant as ever." Tania chuckled back while patting her younger twin's head.

Tanya smiled before immediately smacking the hand away.

"I apologize for her rude behaviors, Sir. Adalbrecht." Tanya said after turning back around to face her superiors.

"I promise you, we'll have everything explain tomorrow morning." She continued before getting pinched by the ear.

"Ow?" She said after glancing over to Tania.

"You two seem to get along quite well." Lerhgen pondered after a few more minutes of staring at the two.

"Of Course, sister's are supposed to get along fine, right?" Tania said before turning her heel around while holding her younger twin's empty hand.

The adults were in more shock when she said 'sisters' just now. The misunderstanding of Tania being a boy was clear to be seen.

"Let's go!" She cheered.

Tanya chuckled while following suit beside her.

"Who was that?" Adalbrecht pondered.

"And did she just say she graduated from the enemy military school and that she's Major Tanya's sister? Although she had similarities, it's confusing what her family tree will be for her bibliography!" He continued before glancing over to Erya.

She was in another dazed state of mind.

"Omg..." She mumbled.

The four men gave her a confused look.

"It's her!!!" Erya yelled, making them jolt up from confusion.

"Well... we'll be on our way now." Lerhgen said while trying to walk off calmly to flee the scene.

Zettour and Maxiliam just decided to follow behind him to escape as well.

"Good night!" Adalbrecht said while saluting the three men who walked off.