Chapter 2

Brady's POV
"Night mom" I say as I walk to my bedroom, "Night Brady, see you in the morning" I headed inside my bedroom and I was shocked.

"Lilly?" I ask running over to her

Lilly is sitting on my bed, but she doesn't look like herself, her usual perfect ponytail is loose and her eyes are full of fear, I sat down next to her and I see bruises starting to form on her neck.

"Lilly, what happened?" I asked bending down, she shakes her head and starts crying.

"Hey, hey, come here" She hugs me and I hug back but she finches at my touch, she then said "I don't want to go home".

I look at her, Mascara is running underneath and her lipstick is smudged, "I won't make you go home, Lilly, you can stay here for the night" I tell her, "But I should tell Stacey or Siobhan" I mumble, "No!, please don't!" She said as tears were coming out of her eyes, "Can I say that we are having a sleepover?, I don't want them to worry" I said as I looked at my phone noticing Siobhan had texted me asking if I knew where Lilly was, Finally she nods.

I texted Siobhan "Hey Sunflower, Lilly said she's sorry she didn't text you, her phone died but we are having a sleepover tonight" "Is she okay, Brady-babe?" "Yeah, she's okay she just said she was just bored"

I looked at Lilly after I sent that last text, who is obviously not okay, why was she so hesitant to tell Siobhan that she was here?, did they think she was running away from them?.

My mind falls to the bruises on Lilly's neck becoming green now, they couldn't be hitting her, could they?, No, Stacey would never do something like that to Lilly or is she?.

"Do you need anything Lilly?" I ask her, she then asked "Do you think I could borrow some clothes?" "Of course, anything you want, feel free" She nods but she doesn't move, I then said "How about I go and make some hot chocolate?" I ask her and she looks up.

She doesn't want me anywhere near her while she's changing even through she will be in the closet and I will in the room.

What happened to her?

"That would be great, thank you Brady" She says trying to smile, "No problem Lilly" I reply as I left the room heading downstairs, "Hey Brady, what's up?" My mom said as I entered the kitchen "Oh hey, Lilly had a fight with Siobhan so she was wondering if she could sleep over?" I asked my mom "Of course she can!, let me guess hot chocolate?" she asks and I nod.

"You know something Brady?" Mom says and I look up "What?" I ask "Siobhan's hiding something from you" "What do you mean?" "I just have that feeling with her besides you two make a cute couple" "Mom!" "Kettle is already boiled" my mom said as she heads off to bed herself.