Chapter 4

Lilly's POV

Later that night...

The house is dark, no one is awake, it's nighttime now and everyone is asleep as I sit up in my bed, I slip off my bed and I walk quietly to the bathroom.

I close the bathroom door quietly and I locked the door before turning to the mirror.

As I look in the mirror and sigh at the image staring back at me, I roll up my left sleeve and I stare at the cuts layered on my wrist.

I roll my shirt up holding the end with my chin and turn so I can look at my side profile, my stomach bulges out and it is gross.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly pulled my shirt and my sleeve down before I opened the door revealing Siobhan, Siobhan then said to me "You should get some sleep, we have dance in the morning" she then walked back to her bedroom while I walked back to my bedroom.

The next morning...

"Lilly, wake up, it's time to get up" Siobhan shakes me awake and then I said "Okay, okay, I'm up but why am I getting up so early?" "We have to film season 9 of the show remember?" "Oh my god" I race into my closet and I stare at Siobhan's outfit, Siobhan is wearing black leggings and a red Aldc hoodie, I want to match her under the hoodie so I ask her as I am changing into black leggings, "What are you wearing under the jumper?" "Black and red Aldc sports bra" I quickly find it and I slip it on before I put the jumper on, I race out of the closet asking her "How do I look?" "You look fine Lilly" I then said to her "Can you help me cover up my scars?" I passed her a bottle of foundation as I put my hair into a high ponytail with a black bow, Siobhan is wearing a low bun with the same black bow, "Don't be ashamed of them" "I'm not" I lie before I said to her "But I also don't want to be called an attention seeker because I show self harm scars on national tv" She layered the fountain onto my skin while I asked her "Is mom awake?" "Yes, she's making breakfast" she responses. Something just doesn't feel right with Siobhan, like she's hiding something from me, it's like she's not wanting to talk about something to me.

"Right, breakfast, I have to do my makeup so I'll be down in a few minutes" She nods and she leaves the room to wash her hands from the fountain.

I quickly apply light makeup, just so light fountain, mascara, light eyeshadow and blush, "Lilly-bug, Breakfast is ready" My mom calls me from the kitchen, I race downstairs with my dance bag and I said "We have to go" "Lilly, calm down, you have time" My mom said as she places a plate of pancakes in front of Siobhan and one besides her, I don't get it how Siobhan finds eating pancakes not disgusting to eat in the morning before dance because unlike me I do.

Siobhan pours maple syrup on her pancakes with butter and strawberries and raspberries as I sit down next to her, Siobhan then takes a bite while I say to our mom "But mom Pressley, Brady and Sarah are already there" "After you and your sister eat Lilly, we will go" I then said "Yeah, but I find eating pancakes in the morning before dance disgusting unlike Siobhan who doesn't even care about her own body and how much sugar goes into it" Siobhan had only taken three bites by now as she stared at me before she said to our mom "I lost my appetite, I'm not hungry anymore" Siobhan then leaves her bar stool and she runs upstairs looking upset, my mother then stared at me as I said "What?" "You have no idea what your sister has gone through, Siobhan!" My mother then dashed upstairs after Siobhan while I sat there staring at my plate.

15 minutes later...

I did the dishes and Siobhan came back downstairs and she looked fine like she hasn't cried at all and her makeup was normal too, my mom then said "Alright girls take a ensure each, that's your breakfast from now on and Lilly I will be speaking to you when we get home from dance tonight"

Siobhan and I grabbed ensures from the fridge before we got in the car, Siobhan and I didn't even speak at all.

(A/N Hey guys, what do you guys think it means by what Stacey said to Lilly "You have no idea what your sister has gone through" Let me know down in the comments below, also what do you guys think Siobhan is hiding from everyone expect for her mom?)