Chapter 3

Lilly's POV

Three months later...

I lay on my bed in a white t-shirt and black leggings "Lilly" somebody says standing at my door, I grab the hoodie laying beside me and slip it on, "Come in" I say standing up, The door opens somebody comes into my room and it's my sister Siobhan, I smile at her as she is holding two cups of hot chocolate, "One hot chocolate for the one and only amazing sister"

"I thought you were going a date with Brady today" "It got canceled, he's not feeling well today and besides you and I have not hanged out at home for a while together" Siobhan then said "You haven't touched your hot chocolate" "I will" I tell her as I pretended to take a sip "How about the shallows?" "Okay"

As the movie starts my whole body finches as my sister gives me a hug she then said "What's wrong Lilly?" "Don't touch me" "Okay, but what's wrong?" "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME" I screamed at her as I slide off the bed into a corner of my room, She then leaned down to me and then she said "Lilly, I don't know what's wrong, can you tell me?" Our mom comes into my room and she and Siobhan talk for a bit before Siobhan pulled up my jumper revealing my scars "Lilly, you are cutting again, aren't you?" "How did you-" "Figured it out based on your behaviour and why you always wear jumpers in dance classes" "But that doesn't explain the freakout you just had with me" "DON'T TOUCH ME SIOBHAN"

Siobhan's POV

I was shocked, I was shocked to the core, my mom then said to me "Siobhan, what's wrong?" "Lilly hasn't called me Siobhan ever since I started dating Jason and when Jason started calling me by my full first name, she said she doesn't want anything to do with him so she started calling me Sio, her words not mine" I then mumbled "Oh my god" I then step away from Lilly and then I pranced around her room before I said "OH MY GOD!" "What is it?" My mom said to me, "Jason did something to Lilly!" I state pulling out my phone and opening Jason's contact.

I dial his number and he picks up almost right away, "I knew you would come crawling back to me, Siobhan" I can feel the smirk on his face "That's not the reason that I'm calling you Jason" I state trying to the anger from my voice, "Then why are you calling?" "Lilly" I state "Oh you finally found out that the suicidal brat is cutting again" He laughs.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" I ask, not able to hold back the anger anymore, "None of my business" he replies with a voice saying he doesn't care at all.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO LILLY?" I screamed into the phone and he just laughs. Lilly finches and my mom pulls my phone away from me and she ends the call "Ssh, Sio, it's ok" My mom said to me trying to calm me down.

"IT'S NOT OKAY!, MY EX BOYFRIEND RAPED MY SISTER!" I continue to scream before I fall to the ground in tears.

Lilly's POV

My mom looked at me before she said "It's not true, tell me it's not true" "I-It I-is tr-true" Siobhan stood up and she sat down next to me and then she mumbled "When did it happen?" "That night when you went down to the store and I went to Brady's without telling anybody" "J-Just that one time right?" I ask and she turns to face the wall not wanting to answer, "Oh my god" she mumbles I then mumble "W-When you broke up with him, T-That night, you h-had gone to K-Kenzie's place"

"He did it to get revenge on me" Siobhan mumbled with tears running down her cheeks, our mom helps her up and they leave me alone in the room with the door open.

Siobhan's POV

My mom said to me "Siobhan, you need to be strong for Lilly" "You are right, mom" I take a breath as I said "I will be strong for Lilly"