Chapter 27

Lilly's POV 

The next day... 

I pull my ALDC hoodie over my stomach more as I walked into the studio "Lilly!, How nice to see you" Miss Abby says wheeling over and warping her arms around me. "How are you doing sweetheart?" She asks, I just shrug and Miss Abby looks up at my mom and Siobhan. 

"I'm excited to dance again" I say "Wait a minute, Lilliana, You aren't dancing until you weight 90 pounds" Miss Abby says "What?" I reply wanting to scream "Go get changed into lighter clothes and we will check your weight" Miss Abby says, I stare at her in shock, "Go" She says firmly, I run off into the change room. 

I rip off my sweater leaving me in my leggings and my bodysuit, I need to weight more, I need to dance, I look through my bag and finally I find what I need, A water bottle. 

I tilt my head back along with the water bottle and start chugging the water back. 

"Lilly, what are you doing?" Somebody cries and it was Brady, "I, Need, To, Dance" I say in-between chugs, "Lilly!" He says grabbing the water bottle with a tight grip, I loosen my hold on the bottle and a single tear runs down my cheek. 

Brady puts the bottle down and warps me in a hug, "You are okay Lilly, You are getting better every day" He whispers. 

When Brady loosens his grip from the embrace, I remember I'm supposed to go back to Miss Abby, Brady grabs my hand and squeezes it, "Whatever the scale says Lilly, you are prefect in my eyes" He says. 

I walk over to the door but I pause as I hear my mom and Miss Abby talking. 

"What is really going on, Stacey?" Miss Abby asks. 

"So much, Abby, We are going to be going to court twice by the end of the month and-" She starts but Abby cuts her off. 

"Twice?" she asks confused, "Why twice?" 

"Right you weren't there, Jason came into the hospital and he went to Lilly's room and he tried to rape her again and Brady tried to stop him but he got hurt, Siobhan then came in and she saw what Jason was going to do to Lilly and she saved her" No, don't bring it up. 

"Last week while Lilly was an inpatient, Jason was arrested for what he did to Siobhan and Lilly, we have to go to court for Siobhan and Lilly twice because he raped them both" My mom explains, That is it. 

Brady sees me about to burst "Lilly, wait!" He calls but I am already bursting through the doorway.

"Damm, I never knew about what happened to them but-" Miss Abby starts as I start screaming. 

"THAT ISN'T YOUR STORY TO TELL, YOU DON'T GET TO TELL THAT STORY, IT'S MY STORY AND IT'S SIOBHAN STORY" I scream lightly hitting my mom. 

Brady grabs my waist and pulls me back laying his chin on my shoulder and engulfing his arms around me "Shh, Lilly, it's okay" 

Siobhan's POV 

My sister went into the dancers den and I went in while she was searching her bag for something so I dropped my bag off and Gianna opened the studio A door and she mouthed to me to come in and start warming up, I walked in and the other girls were in there warming up by doing their own stretching moves, I went to my usual spot and I warmed up by myself not wanting to talk to anybody while the other girls were talking. 

A few minutes later I heard my sister screaming in the desk lobby area at our mom, I went through the dancers den and I opened the dancers den door and I saw Brady hugging my sister, his chin was resting on her shoulder and I watched as he whispered something to her, I closed the dancers den door and I slide down the door crying, I placed my head in-between my knees as I cried some more tears. 

A few minutes later...

I heard somebody come into the dancers den from studio A and they rushed over to me, I looked up and it was Pressley, Pressley saw my tear stained face and then she said "Did he break up with you?" "No, I saw him with Lilly, I think he likes her as a crush now" "I was right, he's going to break up with you to be with her this season" Pressley squeezed one of my hands and then she said "Do you want to talk about it?" "No, I just need to figure out something to distract myself from him today" "I can distract you" "But how?, Brady said-" "Who cares about what Brady said, I don't care about what he said about me having to stay away from you, I love you and I know that we belong together" "Pressley, I don't know, I mean with the age gap that we have-" "The fans ship us, they even made a ship name for us since we were such great friends last season, they want us to be together, our ship name is Siley" "Pressley, I just can't see us together" "I know but you need me and I need you" "Press, I just need to break up with him and get over him before I start a relationship with anyone else, I-" 

Pressley then kissed me, I watched as she stops kissing me and she said "If you don't moan my name and let me do what I want to you, I'll send Hannah and GiaNina after Brady and they will hurt him" "Pressley, please let me go, i'v been raped before and I'm done with it!" I scream, Pressley chuckled as she grabs my hands and she drags me to studio B and then she pushes me onto the ground, she then climbed on top of me and i screamed trying to yell out for help but Pressley covers my mouth with her hand and she pulls out her phone and then she said to me after she took her hand off my mouth "Don't you want Brady to not to hurt?" "No!, leave him alone" "I'll send Hannah and GiaNina to hurt him in the bathroom if you don't moan my name and let me do what I want to do to you" "Press, please don't hurt me or Brady" I beg with tears in my eyes, Pressley then said "Oh I'll tell them now" Pressley then typed on her phone saying "Hey, GiaNina, you and Hannah have to take Brady to the bathroom and hurt him because Siobhan refuses to moan my name and let me do what I want to her" "Fine, you can do what you want to me, just please don't hurt Brady" "Excellent choice" Pressley kissed my neck and when she got to my sweet spot behind my ear, I have no choice but to moan her name "Pressley!" "Good girl, good girl" Pressley said as she takes her top off and then my top off. 

Pressley then starts kissing my stomach and I was crying while she was doing it,  I was doing it for Brady, Pressley then said "Why are you crying?" "Pressley, please let me go, I won't tell anyone" "No" Pressley pulled my top back on and then she said "If you tell anyone, Brady will be hurt and I'll make sure that I will rape you and hurt you too" "Did you-, did you-" "Oh GiaNina, Hannah, Sarah and I raped Brady before so I'm waiting for the perfect moment to rape you" "Pressley, don't rape me, I've dealt with someone who has raped me three times before" "Just don't anyone what happened today and I won't rape you" Pressley went back into the dancers den and I cried before I walked back into the dancers den.