Chapter 10

Lilly's POV 

"I was raped" I mumble the words coming to me, I don't dare look straight at Brady, I couldn't, "Lilly..." He mumbles not knowing what to say, "Do you know who?" He asks, "Jason, Siobhan's ex boyfriend" I say. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, I then nodded, Maybe this is what I need to do, to talk about it. 

"Siobhan had gone down to the store to buy things for dinner and Jason had came over thinking Siobhan was home and to pick up his hoodies that she still had that belonged to him after they broke up before we filmed season 8 of dance moms, He asked me some questions and then he grabbed my wrist, I cut in the past because of me being compared to Siobhan for so many years by Miss Abby" I say mumbling the last 13 words. 

"He said if I didn't do what he wanted he would tell Siobhan about the newer ones but when I said no, he replied that it wasn't really a choice, I was so stressed that I passed out and when I woke up, we were in my room and he was staring at me, he was waiting for me to wake up, he wanted me to feel that pain, he then removed my shirt followed by my skirt and then he-" I ranted but Brady cut me off.

"You don't have to go on" He mumbles, All the memories come flooding back, The familiar tingle in my wrist comes back and I stand up and I rush off to the bathroom, I can hear Brady run after me but I lock the bathroom door before he can get in and then from my phone case I grab my blade. 

I stare at myself in the mirror, Fat, Worthless, Ugly, I hold the blade in my hand and I cut across my wrist a couple of times before I weakly fall down the door, unlocking it on the way out. 

"Oh Lilly" Brady cries as he races to me and he covers the cuts with his hand, "It's okay Lilly" He mumbles softly and I fall asleep in his arms. 

Siobhan's POV 

The next day....

I woke up and I stared at Lilly who is still asleep right next to me, her left arm is wrapped up in a white bandage so she must have gotten up and cut herself last night while our mom and I were asleep, I can hear Trisha in the kitchen making breakfast and my mom was still asleep too, I walked into the kitchen and Trisha said to me "Good morning, solo winner" Yesterday after what happened with Lilly, Miss Abby had decided not to pull my solo and I won in my age division with my solo, I then said to Trisha as I sat down at the bar stool "Morning Trisha, is Brady up?" "No, he's still asleep dear, but why are you up?" "I'm the early bird in my family" "Ahh I see, first one always up" "Exactly" "I'm making toast, scrambled eggs and baked bacon, would you like come breakfast?" "No thanks, Trisha, Miss Abby, Gianna, my mom and I are all going out for breakfast to celebrate my win yesterday" "Okay, I understand" Someone hugs me from behind scaring me and I turn around and it was Brady "Morning Princess" Brady said with a smirk on his face, "Brady!, Don't scare me like that again" I said "Sorry, Sunflower" He said wanting a morning kiss from me, I just gave him a peck but he wanted more kisses, "Not in front of your mom" I whispered to him, Brady then said "Ahh, I see you are playing hard to get" "No, I'm not, I just don't want to make out with you in front of your mom" "Okay, hey mom, can Siobhan and I go into our hotel room?" "Yep and I don't care what you guys do" "Great" Brady then scooped me up and he carried me like a baby to the room he shared with his mom, Brady then started kissing me on the neck after he closed the door making me almost moan his name really loudly, Brady then placed me on his bed and I ended up on his lap just kissing is all we did but with no hickeys.

Later on that morning....

I traced Brady's abs while he said "Is there something wrong with Lilly?" I froze before I said "No" "Then why did she faint in the dressing room yesterday?" "It was just probably nerves or stress from going up against me" "Does Stacey mistreat Lilly?" "No, my mom has never mistreated Lilly and I ever" "It's just that she's been acting so weird, she won't take off her jumpers or her hoodies in rehearsals, she doesn't want anyone near her, she just wants to be alone...." While Brady was talking about Lilly's weird behaviour I realised something, I was once in Lilly's position, I was once cutting like her, I was once not taking my jumpers or hoodies off in rehearsals because they were the only things covering up my scars, I was once not wanting anyone near me, I was once just wanting to be alone, I was once raped too. "Siobhan?, Sunflower are you ok?" "I think I better go get ready for breakfast with Miss Abby, Gianna and my mom" I climbed out of the bed before I opened the door heading through the kitchen to my hotel room to get ready for the day.