Chapter 8

Lilly's POV 

I slowly opened my eyes and the room comes back to me, How long was I out?, "She's back!" Someone's voice rings in my ears, GiaNina, I can feel the cold laminate floor under my body and I shiver. I slowly try and sit up but almost fall back over, "Careful!" Ann says grabbing my hand and putting one hand on my back, making sure I got to the sitting position without falling over. 

Everyone was wearing the hairstyle for the group dance expect for Siobhan as she still was in her solo costume and her solo hairstyle so I start trying to stand up, "We still have a group dance to do and the solos to do" I smile weakly "Woah first off Lilly, you need to stay seated" Ashley says "Second, I pulled the group dance and your solo" Miss Abby says appearing for the first time, "And if I didn't pull them both, you wouldn't be dancing, you just passed out Lilly" She adds. 

"I'm fine guys!" I remark "No Lill, you're not, first that night, now this" Brady says, finally saying something, "Brady, please don't-" I beg grabbing his hand, "What night?, what are you talking about, Brady-babe?" Siobhan says stepping forward from our mom, who is watching my every move carefully like the psychiatrist she is. I look at Brady begging him to let it be.

"She just came over one night and was extremely upset" He shrugs and lets go of my hand, I gave him a thankful look, but it's already eating me up inside, That night. 

My thoughts are thankfully interrupted by Siobhan holding out an apple, Our mom's eyes narrow, she's watching how I deal with this situation, "Please eat something, Lilly" Siobhan says and I slowly extend my arm, taking the apple. 

As I look around the room I can see each mom, each girl, plus Abby, Gianna and Brady, begging me with their eyes to take a bite. It was a similar look to the one I had just given to Brady to keep him from talking about that night, I clutch the apple in my hand and bring it to my lips, pressing my teeth down into the apple, it's disgustingly sweet and it takes much longer to chew then it should take a regular person to eat a bite of a apple.

As I shallow the apple, hunger rips through my stomach, quickly followed by pain and the urge to throw up, My mom knew the face I made and ran the trash can over to me just in time for me to throw up. 

Once I'm finished, someone places their hand on my back to comfort me, I turn around to see Tricia looking at me with a sad but encouraging face, I tuck my knees into my chest in embarrassment. 

"Lilly, when was the last time you had something to eat?" Siobhan asks me as she throws rest of the apple into the trash, I try and think, When was the last time I ate something?" 

"I-" I start but honestly cannot think of the last time I ate something, "I don't know" I mumble tucking my head into my chest as well. "I don't understand Lilliana, you are thin, pretty... you are  perfect, I don't understand why would you do this to yourself?" Abby asks but I automatically shake my head no, I don't want to talk about it, Not ever but especially not now. 

HER LITTLE GAME- Lilliana KetchmanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara