Chapter 30

Lilly's POV
Two years later....

Lilly's POV Two years later

lillykofficial 13 💗

View all 163 comments
bradyfarrar Happy birthday, Lilly ❤️
ellianawalmsley_ Omg!, Happy birthday, birthday twin 💛💚💙
SiobhanKofficial Happy birthday, Little Sis 💗

"Happy birthday, Sweetie" Mom says handing me a box, I open my eyes and and take the lid off the box and it was a puppy, "Her name right now is Hazel but you can change it" My mom says smiling.

"Abby gave me Bella the same way" Siobhan sighs thinking about that Christmas, "I love the name Hazel" I smile hugging Mom, "Thank you Mom" I whisper while hugging her, she smiles big "You are very welcome, Lilly" She says

"Now you two go wash up from dance and let's go out for dinner", Siobhan nods "I'm so hungry!" She says and I laugh, "For once, I am too" I grin. Siobhan and my mom's faces light up but they don't say anything.

I walk up the stairs leading to my room and I open my door, I take a step in and just take a minute to breathe.

"Hey Lilly" Somebody says, I look up and I see Jason sitting on the window seat staring at me with a smirk on his face "Told you that you would regret it" He grins

He was serious

The end

(A/N Thank you for reading Her little game- Lilliana Ketchman, the support of you all while I wrote this book was amazing, I can't believe that I have finally finished this book, I just want to say thank you to skylerwrites38 for letting me use your book Her little game as inspiration for this book, It was amazing to do an book inspired by one of your books and I hope I can do it again in the future, I'm sad that this book is now over but I'm moving on to writing more books that I have ideas for books for, Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book, it means so much to me)