Chapter 23

Lilly's POV 

The next day...

"I have Lilliana Ketchman, her best friend, her mother and her sister here" The EMT says into the window, I stare at the door that I'm about to walk into.

HIGH AWOL ALERT, PLEASE USE STAFF DOOR IF YOU CAN

Brady must see me looking at the sign and he puts his hand on my shoulder as I am still in a wheelchair. 

The door clicks open and my mom pushes the chair that I'm in inside. I shakily stand up and Brady and Siobhan hold my hands, My name is written on the large white board 

218| Lilliana's 

I don't weight that much do I?, I look down at my bulging stomach. Siobhan must have seen my concern, "You look amazing, little sis" She whispers in my ear. 

"Lilliana, while your mom is sighing the papers, why don't I give you a tour?" One of the nurses asks, I hold onto Siobhan's hand and Brady's hand tight, "Yes, they can come" She smiles. 

While we were touring the place, the nurse asked me "Do you prefer being called Lilliana or Lilly?" Siobhan then said to the nurse answering for me "Lilly, she prefers being called Lilly" "Okay" I looked at Siobhan as we walked, we looked like a family, Siobhan and Brady are my mom and dad and i'm their little daughter. Siobhan smiled at me when she caught me looking at her, she then said to me "You'll be okay here, our little daughter" She even calls me that sometimes. 

Later on...

"This is your room, usually this room has a roommate but a bunch of people just left so your on your own for now" The nurse finishes off the tour, I still don't know her name, another nurse brings my bags that my mom had packed when I agreed to go into inpatient. 

The nurses leave Siobhan, Brady and I alone, I go over to where the pillow is and I replace it with my pillow, Hospital pillows are the worst, Siobhan comes over to me and I said to her "You know I'm going to miss you so much" She whispers, "I will miss you too" I mumble back and she leans in and she hugs me, I hug back and we don't stop hugging.

When we finally pull away, it's been about two minutes and Brady leans down to my height, "Our little daughter, we don't want to leave you but you need the help" He mumbles to himself but I can hear him, I hug him and he hugs back, Brady and I then go and we all sit down on my bed.

Siobhan then sang "Take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world, people always think that she's the top of her class expect for when she cries and she's a pain in the...butt, take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world" I then smiled at her and then I go under Brady's head and I just cuddle into him while he wraps his arms around me and then Siobhan sang my special song again "Take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world, people always think that she's the top of her class expect for when she cries and she's a pain in the...butt, take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world" I then went off to sleep. 

Siobhan's POV 

I looked at Lilly and I smiled at her, Lilly was asleep now in Brady's arms, it was just too cute not to take a photo, I took a photo and then Brady and I got off Lilly's bed and I pulled back the covers before Brady places Lilly on her bed, I then pulled the covers over Lilly and then Brady kisses her on the forehead to say sweet dreams, I then kissed her on the forehead while Brady was unpacking her stuff for Lilly, I don't want to be separated from my sister but she's going to get the help that she needs from here and I will be willing to give up seeing her in person every day just so she could get the help that she needs. 

A nurse then comes in to tell Brady and I that we should go before Lilly wakes up, I nodded and then I stood up before Brady finished unpacking most of Lilly's stuff, Brady then whispered to me, "We're pretty good parents to Lilly, aren't we?" "No, we're great parents to Lilly" "She's our little daughter" "Exactly and we are her mom and dad" I mumble back, Brady then kisses me and I kiss back before we stopped kissing and then we left Lilly's room. 

Later on...

My mom and I got back to our apartment that we are staying in while filming is happening for dance moms from rehearsals and then my mom said to me as we walked into the house "Hey, are you okay?" "Mhmm, why?" "I just don't want you to go back to the past" "Don't worry mom, I'm fine" "Okay, I'm going to get some takeaways for dinner, I'll be back soon and Brady is not coming here while I am gone" "Fine, okay, I get it go" My mom then leaves and then I run to my bathroom to take a shower. 

Later on...

I come out of the shower and I get dressed in comfy clothes, my mom still wasn't back from getting dinner so I deicded to watch some tv while I waited for her to come back, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it saying "I'm coming, I'm coming" Brady was standing at the door, I then said to him "Brady, my mom said that you can't be here while she is gone getting our dinner" "I know but I don't want to leave you alone in your apartment by yourself" "Brady, you need to go now" Brady walks to me and I walk back as he walks forward to me, he closes the door behind him and he locks it, I walk backwards as I said "Seriously Brady, you need to go now because if my mom comes back and she sees you, I'm dead meat" "You won't be dead meat because by the time she comes back, I will be gone" I walked backwards into the lounge room. 

Brady then picks me up and he places me on the couch, he then climbed on top of me and he starts kissing my neck, he's leaving hickeys on my neck, I don't moan at all because I'm not in the mood to make out with him right now, Brady stops kissing my neck and then I noticed his eyes were not ice blue they were brown, Brady took his jumper off and I noticed a sliver bracelet on his wrist that had a charm that said B on it, I pushed Brady off me and I got on top of him, Brady thought I was in the mood now so he tried to kiss me on the lips, I put one hand on his face and I grabbed his wrist that had the bracelet on it, I then removed my hand from his face and I unclipped the bracelet from his wrist, I stared at Brady and his eyes were closed, I then watch as he opens his eyes and they were ice blue again.

Brady stared at me with the bracelet in my hand and then he said "What happened?" I then told him what happened and he was shocked, he felt so bad for giving me hickeys on my neck but I can cover them and they will go away by Saturday anyway. 

I stared at the bracelet and I said to Brady "Where did you this bracelet from?" "I didn't get it from anywhere" He said as I got off him and we sat down on the couch as he slipped his jumper back on, He then said "I got it from Pressley" "That b*tch" "Hey, watch your language, Angel" "Ok fine, Tiger" "But how?" "She invited me around to her apartment tonight and I went over and she gave me the bracelet and then the next thing I know i'm here talking to you" I then heard the front door being unlocked so I said to Brady "Quick, hide in my bedroom" Brady nodded and then he ran to my bedroom.

My mom then came in with takeaways and she sits it down on the kitchen counter, I then walked up to her and she said to me "Brady is here, isn't he?" "No" "Yes, he is" "Okay, fine, he's in my bedroom" "Bring him out" "Brady, come here" Brady comes out of my bedroom and he hugs me from behind, my mom then said to me "I can understand that you two both miss Lilly so much, so I'm going to allow Brady here" "Thank you, mom" I said as she handed me my dinner, she then handed Brady his dinner that she brought because she knew he would be here when she got back, Brady and I went into my bedroom and we ate dinner while we watched a movie. 

Later on...

Brady and I finished dinner and then he whispers to me "I miss Lilly" "I miss Lilly too" I mumble back and Brady leans in and he kisses me, I kiss back and we don't stop kissing. When we finally pull away, it's been at least two minutes and Brady is grinning but he is trying to hide it, I go under his head and I kiss him again real quick, he kisses me back and then we both lean on my bed "I don't want our little daughter in that place but she needs the help" He mumbles to himself but I hear him, I just cuddle into him and he warps his arms around me. 

Later on...

Trisha came around to pick up Brady and I was tired, Brady kissed me on the forehead goodnight and then he said "I'll see you tomorrow in rehearsals, my angel" 

I then went off to sleep dreaming of Lilly, happy, safe and finally free of Jason just like I am now.