Chapter 22

Lilly's POV

Brady was sitting in a hospital chair besides me, Trisha had gone back to the apartments, my mom was standing outside my hospital room with a doctor, I could hear everything they were saying "Miss Ketchman, your daughter fainted because of dehydration and stress, I think your youngest daughter has something to do with the stress, it would be best that she has be a inpatient and that the two sisters are separated for a while, it's what your youngest daughter needs to become"

I was shocked, I was the cause of Siobhan's stress?, I don't want to be separated from her, Brady looked at me and he squeezed my hand saying "It's okay, Lilly, it's for the best, she's be okay and I'll come visit everyday" "Okay, I'll do it for her, she would want me to do it" I mumble.

When my mom walks back in with Siobhan, Siobhan was scared after what she did to Jason, she was afraid that he would come after her and hurt her as revenge for hurting him, Brady lets go of my hand and he rushed up to Siobhan and he hugged her and then he said to my mom "She said she would go, Stacey" Siobhan hugged Brady back and he kissed her on the forehead for comfort, he's perfect for her and he's the right guy for her, I hope I find a guy like Brady one day, my mom looks surprised "Really Lilly?" She asks and I slowly nod, she mouths thank you to Brady.

Siobhan whispered something to Brady and he lets her go, she then walked over to me and she said "I'll come visit you every day Lilly, I'll go with Brady to visit you" "You can't come visit me" "Yes, I can, I am your sister and-" "I'm causing you stress and the doctor wants us to be separated for a while in order for me to not be causing you so much stress" Siobhan froze and then she said "Okay, it's what is best for the both of us"

"Brady, Siobhan, you both need to eat, let's go get something" My mom says "I'm okay, I want to stay with Lilly" He said walking over to Siobhan and squeezing her hand "Brady" My mom said to him "Last time I left her alone, she was almost raped" He fights "Do you want to end up like her?" My mom fights back, Nice one, I'm totally not laying here right now, Brady finally agrees to go as long as a nurse is watching me at all times.

They came back later with food and drinks and I stare at Siobhan eating, she then noticed me looking at her and she said to me "It's okay, Lilly, you will be fine"

Later on...
My mom and Brady left my hospital room but I wanted to talk to Siobhan alone, "I don't want to not see you everyday" "We can FaceTime each other" "Your right" I then patted my bed and she sits down on my bed next to me, she then sits crisscross and she places me in her lap, she then said "Hey Lilly, remember that song dad used to sing to you when you wouldn't shut up when you were crying?" "Yeah" "Would you like for me to sing it for you?" I nod, Siobhan then sings "Take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world, people always think that she's the top of her class expect for when she cries and she's a pain in the...butt, take her, sake her, leena loopy, yellow baby girl, she's the cutest baby in the whole wide world" I then went off to sleep.

Siobhan's POV
I kissed Lilly on the forehead goodnight as I got off her hospital bed quietly not disturbing her, I walked out of her bed and I closed her hospital room door, Brady was waiting for me, he then said to me as we walked to my mom's car, "You are going to be a great mom one day to our kids" "Really?" "Yeah, you will be" Brady then kissed me on the forehead before we climbed into my mom's car to go back to the apartments to sleep.