Chapter 18

Brady's POV

Why did you do that?
She literally just saw her ex boyfriend
And it wasn't good when she saw him

All my doubts go away because she kisses me back, When we stop kissing, I stumble on my words "I-I'm s-sorry S-Sio" I mumble, "Brady-babe" She says making me look up and she just kisses me again.

Her lips are soft and when she pulls away again, she just smiles. When she looks down again I can tell she is still smiling. I haven't seen Siobhan smile this truly in a long time.

She sits down on my bed and she starts crying "Sunflower, what's wrong?" I ask running over to her, "Brady, Lilly threw up again" "When?" "When she went to the bathroom, I followed her and I heard her throwing up" "I know, it's been hard" "No Brady, Not like before, she did it on purpose to get rid of the food" She sobs, she then said "It's all my fault that he has hurt her and me, I should have left him when I moved back to Pittsburgh"

"Sio" I  mumble wrapping my arms around her "I'm so sorry, Brady" She cries, "Sio, it's not your fault, he forced you into doing what he wanted to do to you, it's his fault" I tell her.

"Hey, you still are my Sio, You are beautiful despite the voices in your head telling you that you are not" I say laying a kiss on her head, She hugs me tight and goes to change into her pyjamas. She comes out in short pyjamas, ones that have been here forever but I have never seen her wear, her healing scars are all up her wrists.

"Oh god" I mumble and I warp my arms around her body, she lays on my bed and I lay beside her, "You and Lilly are going to get through this, Sio" I mumble and I kiss her.

I then sit up and Siobhan then climbed on top of me, she then kisses me and I place my hands on her waist, she then trailed her lips down to my neck and I hold back a moan when she kisses my sweet spot, she then starts lifting my top and I help her take it off me, I then kiss her on the lips and then I lift her pyjamas top off. I then kiss her on the neck making her moan my name "Brady!" We then went to sleep with my arms wrapped around her in a hug.