Episode 6: bOYs aRE MeaN

NSFW CONTENT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
most of the chapter is in lowercase. i tried to fix it as you can see but you guys really wanted an update plus its a really long chapter. enjoy!
-
"Do you want to go out tonight?" Said Allen Brushwall.

Allen Brushwall my coworker was asking me out while he cornered me onto the counter in the break room. It was only us here and he took the opportunity to tower over me in the most menacing of ways. "W-What?" I asked. He sighed, "Its never gonna work out with Marcus. I told you, your not his type. Let me take you out, a dinner date," He said. Still confused I burrowed my eyebrows. "W-Why? Please can I just be left alone? I don't want be the target of your cruel j-jokes anymore," I said trying to create space between us. Allen only pushed himself closer to me, eventually pressing himself against me. He laughed, "Im being serious, I know I make fun of you sometimes but you know its all in good fun right? Believe it or not but you happen to be my type. I really dig the shy innocent thing you have going for you. Its really fun watching girls like that turn out. So dinner? Tonight?" He said. "T-Turn out?" I asked. Allen only smirked and looked at me. "Nothing fancy, just tacos at this food stand about two blocks away. Just stay here after work and we can head down," He said. I stood there shocked and completely unaware of what had just happened.

He turned to start walking away. "I can't go out with you!" I finally exclaimed. "I mean, I don't really-its just that- I don't like you in that way," I said. He paused. Back turned to me.

"You can't be serious," He said. His demeanor had changed. "Im doing your fatass a fucking favor," He said. His aggressiveness came fast. I stayed silent hoping for it to be over soon. "You know what?" He said. "Fine, stay stuck up Marcus' ass. But let me tell you, he's never gonna look at you that way. The only reason he helps you is because he pities you. I know that in your sad pathetic little brain you see it as some weird romantic gesture because no one in your life as ever given you the time of day. But its not and turning down guys in hopes of Marcus finally looking your way is something you don't have the luxury to do. Nobody's wants you Lora, your not anything worth wanting,"

You just did. A few moments ago if I recall correctly. Allen was a strange guy. I could see right through his little speech, rejection did not look good on him. But even knowing the reason for his words did not make them hurt any less. 

The only thing that kept me afloat was the fact that I knew more. I knew Marcus had interest in me at some level. He kissed me. Eat that Allen.

I stared at him expressionless, but I think that only made him angrier. He wanted a reaction from me. He wanted to see me hurt a little like I had just done to him. Maybe I should fake it, because if I knew anything about these types of men it was that it wasn't stopping here.

But I couldn't bring myself to appear hurt. Maybe I was finally standing on my own two feet.

-

it didn't take long for allen to turn extremely angry. angry at me for rejecting him. now here he was calling me names.

fat chick

a broker from charles schwab came by after lunch for a business meeting. he was a friend of the boys in the office. they were all the same.

he arrived after lunch and in the brief time he was here he did a lot of damage. "whos the fat chick? diversity hire?" he asked allen. not even bothering to hush his tone. as if he knew i wasn't gonna say anything. "no, she works here. be careful what you say though, her guard dogs pretty lethal," allen said.

"guard dog?" he asked. "marcus, hes so far up her pussy," allen said. "one time, he threatened to smash lincolns head in," allen explained. "no way! where is he now?" he asked chuckling. "meeting with oakmant bank," he said. "shit, oakmont? marcus was always something," he said.