Episode 7: thE DIsaPPearIng ACt

"You boys must have lost your stupid dick head minds!" Mr. Hill screamed.

"Drugs? In my fucking office? I fucking told you to keep that shit outside. What the hell is wrong with you all? I don't give a fuck what you do outside my office but you will not bring that shit in here!" He continued.

"Jesus fucking christ! Have I really been this blind? I can't believe I ever thought a bunch of privileged shit heads like you all could behave like normal fucking people," He added. "Tell me now why I shouldn't fire you? Tell me why I shouldn't kick you the fuck out of my office?" He asked. "Huh? Im talking to you! Why shouldn't I fire all of you? Do you know how many fresh Ivy League graduates and experienced traders who would literally kill to step foot into this firm?" He said.

"Im sorry sir," Allen said. "Is that all you have to say? Sorry? You know what you can do for me? Tell me who else was snorting that shit during work hours," Mr. Hill demanded. Allen stayed quiet.

"Fine, your fired. If any of you bring that shit back here or even fucking dare show up hopped up on anything you will be fired," He said. "Wait," Mathew said. "I also-I did some too," He said. "Me too," said Dice. Chase raised his hand "Also me," He said. "I did some too," added Lincoln.

Mr. Hill lowered his head. He rubbed his chin.

"Sir, um do you mind if I go to the restroom," I meekly said. "Thats fine Lora, sorry you had to deal with this bullshit," He said. I stood up. "Lora?" A voice called out.

Allen.

I turned to look at him with cautiousness. "Im sorry, for everything I said and put you through. I didn't mean it, I was on drugs," He said. I stayed silent and turned my heal. What was I supposed to say? Its okay? Just because he apologized doesn't mean everything was now okay. He said some terrible with that had real impact. That couldn't just be forgotten.

As I walked to the bathroom my knees began feeling weak. I remembered the activities that had taken place on Friday. A whole weekend went by and I still felt like I could collapse.

Speaking of Marcus, he was gone. Not really gone just temporarily. Mr. Hill had barley glazed over the explanation. Apparently he was in LA. Meeting with a long time client who had decided to double their investment. This meeting had been planned for months.

But I still felt like he was running away. That was crazy right? Marcus wasn't running away. This meeting had been planned! But if he knew he was gonna be gone then why choose that moment to-to

Was it a coincidence? Was I thinking too hard?

Why would he touch me then leave for LA the very next day?

I almost fell back when I saw myself in the mirror. The girl who orgasmed all over Marcus Dane's hand. Twice. The girl he tasted and then groaned. He groaned.

I hurried into the stall trying to keep my head together. Allen was getting fired and who knows who else was getting fired. It was a good thing but maybe not. What if Mr. Hill replaced them with even worse people? Then what?

To many thing were happening at once.

After using the bathroom I made my way back to the office. I could still hear Mr. Hill yelling at everyone. "So I'm not fired?" A voice spoke up. Mr. Hill sighed, "I can't fire you and not everyone else, I am extremely disappointed in those who took part in drug abuse in this office. Don't make the mistake of thinking you got away with this, the only reason I'm not firing you is because were in the middle of four large contracts and the firm can't handle a major personnel loss. After the contracts have been finalized there will be serious consequences. The attitude around here will change drastically, if I here any complaints about any of you I will fire you. If I so much as see Lora frown somebody will be paying for it," He said.

"Yes sir," Allen said. The rest followed with there own agreements. I sat back in my seat pretending I hadn't heard anything. "There's no need to protect these men anymore Lora, speak up if they say anything," Mr. Hill said. "I don't like it when Marcus isn't here," He added.

"I don't need Marcus," I spoke up. "That's not what I ment- I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself," I interrupted. Lincoln scoffed, "No you can't, Marcus is always speaking up for you," He said. "Lincoln, not the time," Allen said. "What? Its true. Marcus is in here day in and day out calling you jackasses out. She can't be serious, she says like four words a day," Lincoln added. "Just leave it, it doesn't matter. Just know I expect better behavior from you all," Mr. Hill said.

"Now go home. We start finalizing the first contract tomorrow, do not make me regret my decision," Mr. Hill added.