chapter 1: betrayal

A/n: so this is another black butler fan fiction and I seem to have a lot of ideas for each and every one I'm writing I think this is my fifth book.... I'm a little obsessed with this sorry if I'm too wired.... Not sorry. Enjoy!!
=================================
How long has it been since I've been on this miserable planet it feels like years.
I keep staring at the sky as time passes by my eyes slowly getting tired but never actually sleeping since I'm waiting for someone to ruin my quiet me time.

Usually when I'm like this big bro is around to ruin it.... But I'm guessing he went to visit aunt Daphne at the witch realm.... Good that way I can finally get some peace from he's sister complex. They guy is too overprotective of me.

7min later >>

Hmm I guess she changed her mind... Spoke too soon.

I saw one of my class bullies coming to tease me as usual her name was ( think of a little biches name). She came to do her daily punch someone in the face hobby she was really annoying she always found me when I was just relaxing and minding my own business. Usually when my brother was not around.

She really had nothing better to do than to disturb my peace for goodness sake one day is all I wish for. One day where everyone would just leave me alone and leave me to wallow in my quite zone.

" hay weirdo get up you know what I'm here for. "

"look (little bich) I'm not in the mood to talk so please leave."

Then out of nowhere she pulled my white hair which forced me to stand up after a second I felt a fist punch into my stomach I coughed up some blood after she gave me that blow she whispered something into my ear.

" Next time I won't be so kind" she said with a grin on her face.

I gave her a look of hatred and this is when I snapped. I stood my ground and walked up to her I tapped her shoulder the next thing I did was give are a lite punch on the face, and by lite I mean a tough enough punch from average human strength if I used my demon strength I would have killed her.

She fell to the ground and put her hand on her face she notices that she's going to get a nose bleed.

" You will pay for that you little freak." she said as she was giving me the look of hatred. And covering her nose.

The moment I was about to say something the bell rang for 6th period which meant 10th grade math which meant I had to get there in three minutes if I wanted to get home before my parents found out I have detention.

I left the bully with her friends to go to class so I couldn't be late for the surprise test that she keeps giving us. I swear that teacher has a serious problem.

Time skip :

I managed to reach the class just in time with a minute to spare. After five we heard an announcement that made the hole class extremely happy. The math teacher was sick today so she couldnt make it to school.

Since she was not here they gave us a substitute he was just an ordinary middle aged guy who looked like he was in he's early 30's.

As he introduced himself I felt a dangerous presence almost as if I sensed another presence I Capt my guard up but made shore to keep a calm face.

"Alex Revin Traveny" the substitute teacher called out as he was looking at me I notic that I was zooming out but than by reflex I raised my hand.

" Present" I said as I was looking at the teacher, he gave me a kind smile I looked away with an annoyed look on my face.

2 hour Time skip ==>: