Chapter 12 : Unexpected party.

A/n_ enjoy my terrible filler chapters i came up with.

The hole day I did nothing but the usual. Last night I had the strangest dream. Which is odd since I don't usually Dream. But the dream was very odd it was about food which I found amusing.

Flashback ~

It was mostly pink everything which I mentally hated since I don't liked pink sure I wear white like a puffy angel. But I do it cause it mashes with my hair.

I was mostly walking threw the maze of pink around me. I noticed a jelly donut crying tears of chocolate. How odd. I got closer and noticed it had spotted me.

"why are you crying? "I asked.
"why... did you... do it..." he spoke in between sobs.
"why did I do? "
"you ate my cousin. " he cried.
"what. When. Who is your cousin. "
"he's the cotton candy. You ate. "
Memories came to my mind and I immediately regretted it.
"I'm sorry he tasted so good... Please forgive me... *crying sobs *"
We soon just cried together till I woke up.

And of flashback ~

I chuckled at my memory of it as I walked through the rose gardens mostly around the white rose section. I noticed a beautiful blue black butterfly landed on one of the roses. I looked at it and admired it's wings it seemed to notice but didn't fly away instead it landed on my hand.

"hi there. " I said to the winged creature.
After a while it flew away from me and disappeared into the clouds. I was wearing gray trouser shorts along with a red turtle neck sweater. I wore my sandals along with it. I was looking at the sky when I was snapped out of my trance by Finny calling me.

"miss Alex. " he  called.
"Yes Finny. " I said as I was getting up.
" oh. There you are. I was looking everywhere for you. " he said. I noticed after he got closer to me he started blushing  I then realized that he was looking at my outfit. " what's wrong?" I asked acting completely clueless. " it's just your outfit its very..."
" oh. You don't like it. Sorry i-"
"no. It's not that you look beautiful. "
"thank you. " I said as I was ruffling he's hair. He seemed to be thinking about something else but soon snapped out of it.
" oh yes. Mr Sebastian said we should all get ready for the ball that's gonna happen tonight. Even us servants are invited. " he said with he's cute cheery smile.
" why do I the feeling this has to do with Elizabeth?" he didn't seem to say anything which means she had everything to do with it. " I got it. Thanks for telling me Finny. "
"your welcome. " he said as he was walking back inside.

I was a little surprised since there was nothing about there being a second ball in the anime this is odd. I wasn't in the mood to rack my brain about it so I ignored logic and went back to what I was doing. Which was looking at the sky and ignore the world. I started to sing a little song to calm my mind. I was not really in the mood for party's especially ones by Elizabeth. I'd prefer an assassin bullet.

I was not in the mood to be recognized since let's face it. I stand out more than Sebastian. I'll get more of the attention due to my peculiar features. I find it annoying and my ultra hearing will pick up on the gossip. I don't really care about what people think about me but sometimes there words can sting even if I pretend it doesn't hurt me. In a way it does.

I've decided to stay locked up in my room until the ball is over. Note to self. Avoid Sebastian. He'll probably drag me there.

My senses tell me he's preparing everything. I guess using teleportation is better. I was about to go back to my room when I heard the voice of the person I was trying to avoid. Why does life hate me?

"Alex. Are you not supposed to be getting ready. " he asked.
"I'm not going Sebastian. "
"why not? The young master instructed me to teach you a few things about being a proper lady. " he said. "
" I'm not a fan of ball's. I simply detest humans. Due to past experiences. "
" Such as? "
"Sebastian it's pretty clear. Look at me. People consider me a freak. And I'm not someone who cares about what people think but I'm not in the mood to be the center of attention."
" What happened to girl who was all happy and excited about everything? "
" Her mask had fallen...she chooses to stay smiling only when needed be."
" I guess I'll tell the young master you are not attending. Yes. " he asked.
I simply nodded and headed back to my room. I stepped in and fell on my bed and let a few tears fall from my eyes.

I pulled out my headphones and phone started playing the song everything I wanted by Billie Eilish. At some point I just fell into a light sleep.

Sebastian p.o.v.>>

As she walked back into the manor. She looked disturbed. It was a little surprising to see that she had insecurities. I see different sides of her personality all the time most of them are happy. For some reason seeing her upset made me feel an odd feeling. Almost as if I cared. That's impossible I'm a demon. We don't feel such emotions.

I returned to my duties and prepared everything for tonight. I went to tell the young master that lady Alex wouldn't be attending the function.

" Why not?" he asked. Feeling rather disappointed. Judging by he's tone.
"she said she didn't want to be the center of attention. "
"well... We can't force her to come. You can go back to finishing the arrangements. "
"Yes my lord. " I bowed.

As I was finished with the arrangements I made sure to check on lady Alex before preparing the rest. I knocked on the door to get permission to enter but got no response I stepped in and noticed that she had fallen asleep. I tucked her in and went back to getting the young master ready.

Rest well Kitty.

____________________________________

A/n: sorry for the Shit arss chapter. I felt a little crappy today so I just typed what I thought out. So warning I'll be following the manga since I feel like it... So... Yeah... It might take longer when updating so please be patient 😅😅😅

Anyway....

Bye 👋

Vasachi Rock is out!

Peace out ✌