Chapter 14 : Detective work 😪

Normal pov -

We were heading to Ciel's town house in London to continue our investigation on the Jack the ripper case. Even though I technically know everything I'll just give them short tips to lead them in the right direction even though they don't really need me for this. So I'm guessing there gonna use my skills.... Right... You know what. who cares. As long as I see Ciel in a dress I'm good with it.

As we finally got there I heard Ciel complain about how he hates to go traveling since there were always so many people around that time. Sebastian was trying to convince him that it would actually be a good occasion since it would give him time to relax. And to get a break from the three idiots I'm assuming the servants. I chuckle at the remark.

"At least you can get some peace and quiet. " said Sebastien.

" Some peace and quiet would be nice. " said Ciel.

"Your gonna jinx it. " I said as I was following Ciel.

"what do you mean? "

" You'll see.... " I said as I was walking to the door.

Sebastian opened the door to the ( sitting room) and found three unexpected visitors. Them being Lau, madam Red and Grell, Ran mao apparently looking for tea. I looked back at Sebastien with a little smirk.

"Told you, you'd jinx it. " I said just loud enough for the two to hear me.

The sweat dropped at my little remark and focused on the four gests in front of them.

"Madam Red, Lau what are you doing here?" asked Ciel.

" oh dear nephew didn't see you there. Let me guess your reason for being here is because the Queens guard dog has a new scent to follow. " said madam Red.

What madam Red said made Ciel flinch a little but soon returned to he's stoic expression as usual. I on the other hand just watch as the little drama unfold.

I was wearing Victorian style clothes since it would attract less attention mostly so I could fit in. But the corset was a pain. I hate this thing. I can't wait to get out of this killing contraption. Good thing I don't need air otherwise I would have turned purple due to loss of oxygen. I mean seriously. ;-;

Time skip _ brought to you by Ciel's emo mood swings--

I managed to slip away from there Jack the ripper conversation by telling Sebastian I had to go to the powder room. Which worked I wanted to do something really quick before we left to investigate. I was looking at the bathroom mirror and looked at the reflection. Then chanted a little spell.

"expeliamo verus vaduliem. " the reflection slowly started to rippel almost like water but as soon as it settled it showed a little mirror portal. I then pulled out a soul stone the one I gave to Ruth. But this one was empty. It still needed a soul to contain.

"I'll use you later."

I said as I was inspecting the stone. I then placed it in my pouch so it wouldn't be detected by anyone I was deep in thought but was suddenly surprised by the light knock coming from outside the bathroom door.

"is everything alright in there lady Alex. " I'm assuming was Sebastian.

"Everything is fine Sebastian I'm almost done. " I said as I was pulling things together.

"well you better hurry. Were leaving soon to investigate the case further."

"done. " I said as I was opening the door along with my purse sash on my shoulder.