chapter 13 : Fluff

A/n : so.... I noticed that I was getting a little side tracked with the story so I just wanted to tell you that we're still in the Jack the ripper case ark. So.... Yeah... (๑¯ω¯๑) hope you didn't get confused with the story. Anyway enjoy this fluff chapter.

Chapter 11

Normal p.o.v

I was busy watching dragon ball super on my phone using Netflix since I had nothing better to do. I was at the episode where I found out berrus had a twin brother. I found the difference between them amusing. ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I paused the episode and got of the bed to open and check to see who it was. I could sense by smell it was Sebastian.

" Hello Sebastian." I said as I was opening the door.
"good to see your sense of smell is on point lady Alex. " he complemented.
" Thanks. What do you need. " I asked.
" The young master and I are going into town to solve a case. The young master would like to know if you are coming with us? " he asked.
" hmm... I'll pass. It's a little cold today. I'll stay and look after the manor along with the others and make sure they don't break anything. " I said with an innocent smile.
" if that is what you wish. " he said with a slight bow. I replied with a smile.
" Again with the formality Sebastian. Maybe I should start calling you Mr stiff. "
" Do that and I might start calling you kitten. "
" hmm... I wouldn't mind that. " I teased.
" But anyway I wouldn't wanna keep you waiting. "
" your right. I must be going then... Are you sure you don't want come along. "
" What? Will you miss me?"
" I wouldn't say that. Kitten. " I slightly blushed but made sure to look away.
" d-dont you have somewhere to be. " I said as I was pushing him out. He lightly chuckled at my little actions. He stepped out but before he left I managed to choke out a few words. " Bye bye Sebby. " I said loud enough for only him to hear.

He stopped then looked over he's shoulder smirked in my direction then nodded just enough for me to notice. Then he walked back to the young masters office I presume.
I closed the door then went back to watching DBS.

I was wearing my long grey sweatpants along with my Goth black hoody . I also put on my bunny slippers along with my black socks. I pulled out my laptop and started revising on black butler just to be prepared for the upcoming events.

I then heard a knock at the door and answered it. I looked and noticed it was Mey-rin. " what is it Mey-rin? "I asked.

" oh. Miss Alex I just came to check on you yes I did. " she said.
" Mey-rin as I said before call me Alex. No need for such formality. You are like an older sister to me are you not. " she seemed to blush at my words.
" Yes Mi- I mean Alex. Yes. "
" hmm. " I chuckled. " anyway come here I wanna show you something. " " wait I. " No come here. No buts. " I then placed her on one of the chairs in the room then went to grab something from my bag.

I pulled out one of my hand made bracelets that I was working on for everybody. I took out the one I made for Mey-rin. It was red with a few charms around it. Along with a red Jewel in the middle. " here it is. "I said as I was walking to her. " give me your hand. " she hesitated then gave me her hand after a while. I then pulled up one of her sleeves. " what are you doing?" she asked. "giving you a gift. " I said as I was placing the bracelet on her hand. " I c-cant accept this. " she tried refusing

" No. I made it for you. keep it. It is a gift from me. It symbolizes my friendship with you so please keep it. Please. " I insisted. She hesitated but after a while she decided not to argue with me. Then nodded I then pulled her sleeve down to cover it up so it doesn't fall off. " There. You are now my sister. If that's ok with you. " I said with a smile . She nodded with a blush then after a few minutes of talking she said she had to do something so I let her go.