Chapter 9 : Card Wars.

I was in garden busy scatching the flowers that I found really beautiful since I had done all the chores Sebastian had given me and after a while I had done over ten scatche's of different flowers. Cool.

After a while I got bored and started walking around. I wonder what Ciel is doing? I went to he's office and knocked. After a while he said come in. I poked in my head and didn't step inn.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"Not at the moment. Why? "

" I wanted to play a certain game with you. If that's OK. "

"What game are you talking about. Step inn and take a seat."

" one that was created by me and my  brother when we were younger. " I said as I was walking to the seat close to Ciel's table.

" What's the game called." he asked.

" we called it. card Wars. " I said with dramatic pause. (a/n: if you know the game. It's from adventure time.) 

He smirked at my little gesture but soon returned to he's stoic expression. " and how do you play this game?"

" it's actually an enchanted game as in not the usual. Almost like chess but with battle move cards. " I stated.

He gave me a confused look. " look I'll show you. " I snapped my fingers then my bag appeared in front of me. Ciel looked surprised but quickly shook it off. I took out the circle board and the battle cards.

" OK. Here are your battle cards Ciel. " I said as I was giving him the box. " OK rules are simple. You start by putting them in place. Then you flip them. Only the first four that activate your defenses." I did so which made the board create a little farm with a farmer along with a little doggy.

" how did you-" " just do what I did. " he did as I did and was amazed that he's did the same. The only difference was he's was blue while mine was purple. Before I was about to explain things we heard a knock at the door. I'm thinking Sebastian with the afternoon tea. "come in." he said.

" Master I have come with your after-. Oh lady Alex I didn't know you were here. " said Sebastien. " yeah. Well I wanted to play a little game with Ciel. You can go ahead and serve the tea I was about to explain the rules." I said. I didn't want to disturb him with he's duty. " may I ask what's this game you are playing?" he asked. " the game is called card Wars. The rules are simple. "

" as I said its like chess. The only difference is the holograms move. " " holo-grams?"
" oh yeah these things on the board. Those are the holograms. Every time you use a battle card strategy you have to find ways to weaken my forces and win the game. But at the same time I'm gonna attack. " I said as I was looking at my cards. " to win the game you have to kill my farmer. This guy right here." I said as I was pointing at my Avatar. "Cause he's like the... Leader. And every time my forces are weaken I lose points."

"which means I'm winning. " "yes. But I'm not gonna let you win that easy. But I will go easy on you since its your first try. Let's begin. "

Time skip>>

(a/n: Ciel is Finn and Alex is Jake. The only difference is Alex didn't win and Ciel got the hang of it.) 

I was a little surprised when Ciel managed to beat me at my own creation. I guess fan girls are right when they call him the game master. I'm quite excited now. He had a slight grin on he's face to show he's triumph. I returned it with an even bigger smile.

"Alright! " I said with a fist pump.
" are you not disappointed that you lost."
"Nope. It's nice to see that you got the hang of it. But this is mostly a warm up so let's begin with the real challenge. "
"I'm gonna have to decline. "
"but why?" I slightly wined.
"haven't you noticed the time? The sun is gonna go down anytime now. "
"what?!" I looked at the clock and noticed that he was right we were playing for four hours and fifteen minutes. " Damn. Time flies when you're playing games. I guess I have to check on my mao mao before dinner begins. So... Thanks for playing with me." I said as I was placing everything back.

"Alex?" I herd Ciel called.
"Yes. "
" I hope we can play again."
"of course. Just call me when you're done with your work then we can have a rematch."
He nodded before I stepped out.

Ciel's p.o.v

She's very odd. But I have to admit she's very interesting. Usually when people leave me by myself I'm relived but with her I never feel lonely. Her attitude keeps me entertained she has a certain light in her.

It's odd for me to say that about a Witch much less a demon(ness). I hope we play her little game once again soon.

Now back to paperwork....

Sebastian's p.o.v

Her peculiar actions are very... Interesting she's very odd for a halfling. I might even say that I fancy her quite a bit. But the feeling is mutual nothing more nothing less.....Right?

Wait. Why did I just ask myself such a question.... How odd.

I'll worry about it later.

Alex's pov >

Well that was a fun game to play I can't wait to introduce him to my version of wizardry chess game. I mostly used a little spell to bring the chess pieces to life when they take out the other pieces. I got the idea from the Harry Potter series.

I made sure to watch every single movie when I was thirteen. I mostly plan on watching all of the movies again. When I have time but for now I'm just gonna go to the library and pick five interesting books to cure my boredom.

I had finally reached the library to pick out some books but started to hum a little song I remembered from the show Steven universe. As I did so I started slow dancing to it as I lightly singing.

Bright sunny day
Don't cost nothing
Light summer breeze
Don't cost nothing
What do I do with all this money
When the only thing I want is you

Palin around
Don't cost nothing
Singing a song
Don't cost nothing
How do I spend all this money
I'd rather just spend time with you

You could buy a house or a car
Maybe I could but I've already got a van
I could put you through college
But I'm with the gems all the time
I could buy you all the finest courses on line. What if we took a trip.
Do you think?
We could take a  vacation
Go somewhere new.

......

Singing was a thing I did in my part time mostly when I'm alone thank goodness for that. I was a little bit of a scared to sing when people are around. I have stage fright like most people. Not many know of my little hobbies except Drayco obviously cause he's my brother who I love so much.

I miss him...

I have an idea. (* ̄︶ ̄*)

=================

===========

=======

I'm finally finished stay tuned for more in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Vasachi Rock is out

Peace out ✌