chapter 2 : first encounter

~Alex's Pov~

My body felt num with pain and agony probably due to the head wound on my head which was throbbing. I was trying to fight the urge to cry cause I never shad tears but it was no use I was feeling too much pain. I wonder where rose sent me to. For all I know I'm getting weaker and weaker I just want to let go... I 6
Then everything went pitch black. I felt the voices of my past screams I didn't care at this point I was healing but I was still tired and sore all over.

Falcon must be pissed since he lost me again he must wanna kill Rose for helping me out. A few more seconds and I probably would have been he's. Which is what I don't want. Now let me focus on sleep.

2houres later.....

~Sebastian's pov~

As I tending to my duties as the Phantomhive Butler I was preparing everything for our guest who was coming to discuss about the funtomhive company today. I had to make sure everything was perfect. As I was preparing for everything I heard a loud noise coming from outside the manor.

I went outside to check and see what it was. I noticed a girl wearing peculiar clothes lying in the flower bed what I found shocking was her snow white hair and her pale skin. These features brought out her beauty and I noticed that her nails were black....is she a demon. I noticed that she had a slight head wound....no she would have woken up by now.

I picked her up since if I left her here it would cause quite the trouble. I made shore to pick up the bag that was lying next to her . I made shore take it with me. So she wouldn't worry about her stuff.

As I brought her in I noticed that the young master was standing at the top of the stair case. I noticed that he was a little puzzled as to who I was holding in my hands.

" Sebastian who is that ".

" I'm afraid I don't know young master I found her outside lying on one of the flower beds ".

" hmm... She looks odd...place her in one of the guest rooms and tend to her wounds make shore she doesn't disturb me and my guest when she wakes up. "

" Yes young master ". I said with a slight bow.

I placed her in one of the guest rooms and made sure to cover my eyes with a blind fold so I could change her into proper night dress so I could get her out blood stained outfit. I made shore to choose the right color to complement her complaction. I wonder if she's human being a demon I've never seen a human with such clear and feminine skin. Is she an angel.

I placed her under the covers and tucked her in and also made shore she was comfortable since I didn't want to wake her up. I also made shore to take care of her wounds. So they would not get infected.

After that I left to finish the preparations for the guest that was coming. The servants kind of made it difficult to get anything done. But if I couldn't handle that much what kind of butler would I be.

Time skip <(you already know what happens in episode 1 of black butler I'm not writing all that again)>

~ Alex's pov~

All my memories started to come back to me I saw Falcon killing everyone I loved and cared for. I tried to scream but for some reason my brain would not let me it was technically stopping me. Then my memory of Rose and Mrs Robert being killed by Falcon replayed again.

It was too painful to watch I struggled for air. Until I felt myself slipping... I was dieing in my sleep again. Which is common. But I felt the urge to fight it.

" No!!! Rose!!!" I said with a cold sweat as I was reaching out.

I looked around and noticed that I was wearing a white night dress it matched my snow white hair. Which I found amusing in a way.... Hold up who changed me....where am I.