chapter 6: Elizabitch

The next day Ciel, Sebastian and I went into town to get Ciel a new staff and to get me a few outfits cause I only had like two outfits so both insisted I go with them so I couldn't refuse. I made shore to take mao mao with me since he doesn't like leaving me behind or me leaving him behind. He's really overprotective of me I made shore to hide him in my magic stash sash bag.

I get the feeling he hates it since its a crowded space even though you could fit half a million things in there. He still hated it. I was kinda getting anxious since I remember that this episode was when Lizzy was coming over to poof up everyone in pink. I was planning on running off when I had a chance. Just until she left. I mean who really wants to dress up in pink....don't answer that. ๏_๏

While Sebastian and Ciel were in the staff shop I made shore to stay outside since I had to take out Mao mao for a while I could tell he was about to burst. Cause he despises  being in my bag for that long. I made shore to give him a few cat snacks before hiding him again.

After a while we went to a few dress shops and picked out a few red and black ,white dresses including a few breathable summer dresses. At some point we had to go to a certain lingerie shop. I made shore to go alone cause.... It's awkward to bring guys in.  I mean seriously. (¯口¯)

After that we headed back I was kinda getting bored so I started some small talk with Ciel I mean seriously I may know everything about him but let's just ask anyway. Cause the silence is getting to me.

" So.... Ciel what's your favorite color." I mentally slapped myself for asking such a dum stupid question but to late to go back on it now.

"Why the sudden question". He said with an expressionless face but with a monotone voice.

"well we don't really know much about each other and for some reason I get the feeling we both want to ask questions."

" I guess you have a point... Well then I guess I should answer. My favorite colour is blue I thought it was obvious."

" I just asked anyway.... Now you're turn."

"hmm... Family members? ".

"well there's my mom my dad and especially my overprotective brother Drayco."

"brother?".

"yes he's super overprotective he has a sister complex he doesn't like it when I'm being threatened I somehow manage to escape him... Sometimes. "

"oh well then I'm guessing you escaped him some how. ".

"Nope apparently he had to visit a few people last week so he had to leave me behind for a while. " I said with a smile.

" OK... You're turn. "

"hmm.... What's your favourite flavour?" OK seriously what's wrong with my brain.

"chocolate... You?"

"chocolate and caramel...you're turn."

"when is your brother coming back? "

"well.... It depends on how long they need him there he usually just spends three to four days there, and it's only been two."

" oh...well your turn."

I was about to ask until I felt the carriage stop. I was finally alarmed because that meant I was about to meet Elizabitch. My plan....is to run. But that sounds ridiculous.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sebastien offered me he's hand to help me out of the carriage. I gladly excepted and stepped out.

I was heading to Ciel until I noticed he's expression I made shore to stay ten feet away from him. Sebastian gave me a confused expression then noticed that Ciel also looked disturbed. After a while he realized why.