chapter 3: Ciel Phantomhive

A/n: the maid uniform that your wearing.

~Alex's pov~

As Sebastien was leading the way I got a little nervous...oh boy...but don't worry I have lied so many times in my life. Hopefully I don't mess up.

I noticed that Sebastian finally stopped I snapped out of my thoughts and gave him the look of curiosity. I think he figured out what I was thinking....nah

He lightly nocked on the door. After a few seconds we heard Ciel say we could come in. We stepped in and I noticed that he was sitting on the game chair I'm guessing and there was a chess game board in front of him. ' great were going to play chess '.(note the sarcasm)

" Young master I have brought the our new guest ".

I did a slight bow to show a bit of respect. And I made shore not to look him in the eye cause if I did I would have to fight the urge to hug him. I knew he was looking at me I could tell at the corner of my eye.

"Take a sit". Ciel said as he was motioning me to the seat in front of him.

I did as he said but I made shore to keep my eyes down. And also plan through with the questions that were coming.

"you look lovely Miss..... ".

"Alex... Alex Traveany". I said as I was finishing he's comment." and thank you for the compliment ". I said with a smile.

" care to play a game of chess ".

" of course I would love to".

I said with a smile on my face good thing I know how to play chess I won three championship games for my team two years ago. Hope I'm not rusty. As we were playing I noticed that Sebastian slipped away probably to get some Earl Grey tea.

" So I heard you just suddenly appeared in our garden today care to explain how you got here. "

" umm.... I really have no idea to be honest with you the last thing I remember was my friend Rose telling me to run from something then I blacked out. " technically telling half the truth.

" Running from what ". He said with a curious expression .

" I can't remember the figure is a bit vivid... I remember her telling me to wait for her when I have gotten away."

"hmm... We're are you from I'm asking since you don't have an accent ".

" America... But sometimes I tend to change my accent so it may sound a little bit of ".

As he was about to ask more questions Sebastian came In with a hot cup of tea he poured both of us cup. And then he asked how many spoons of sugar I wanted I said two cause when I drink tea I drink from a mug. And tea cup looked medium sized so adding three would be like adding six. So yeah. Took a sip.... Tea was perfect.

"Thank you for the tea ".

" You're welcome ". Said Sebastien with light bow.

" then how did you end up in England?".

" I have no idea ".

"OK.... Well I hope you don't mind me asking  about your features."

" I was wondering when you're gone ask that question..." I said with a grin on my face.

" So... Are you human ".

" Completely human I was just born with less pigments in my skin which resulted to me having white hair and pale skin and red eyes. Naturally my hair is supposed to be brown normal skin and brown eyes."

It may be the biggest lie but if you looked at it. It does make sense to put it in simple form I'm an albino. There very rear in the world. But hey it works.

"hmm.... Interesting...so are you going to leave soon or...". He said as he was taking a few sips of the tea.

" About that I know it's sudden but can I stay here...  Just until my friend Rose comes to find me... And I really don't know England very well". I said with a nervous smile.

" Oh and what can you offer me in return ". He said with a grin.

I saw that question coming. I mean seriously it was obvious. Good thing I brought my pouch . I took it out and placed it in front of him.

" Will that do ". I said with a smile.

He gave me a look of confusion then he checked in the pouch and then gave me a look of shock. There were diamonds and Ruby's in the pouch. My parents gave me as an allowance for doing all my spells correctly. And for getting straight A's on my report.

" Do you just carry diamonds in your pocket the hole time ".

" Nope just for emergencies such as these".

" OK you can stay... Take your pouch I already have enough money as it is ".

I took the pouch back and began to focus on the game again. I noticed that he had an upper hand but I had to counter he's next move.

"You seem to be interested in the game miss Alex."

" hmm...oh yeah sorry I take my games really seriously and it seems you have corned me." I said with a smile on my face.

" Hmm... You have experience ". He said as he was moving one of the peaces.

" it's one of my favorite hobbies when I'm bored."

" What are your other hobbies ".

" Besides chess... Singing, dancing, violin, piano lessons, etc. " I said to much.

" hmm... Interesting are you educated".

" Well.... Not fully... I'm still sixteen years old so I still got a lot to learn. "

" sixteen...are you betrothed". That question shocked me .

"N...no I'm not I'm single ". I said with a slight blush.

I guess in a way it's odd since for starters in this time girls like me already got married and have a kid by now. 'Hee hee hee' mental laugh.

" check mate " he said with a grin on he's face.

" OH... I lost....rematch?"

" sadly not its getting late we have to turn in. "

" your right ". I said with a slight yawn.

<Short time skip>

After a while we both retired back to our rooms. I didn't realize I was still tired until I plopped down on the bed. And let my muscles rest. I made shore to put things in check for tomorrow. I know I don't sleep much cause it's considered a luxury. But then again I was almost killed by someone a few hours ago so I need sleep.

"What a day ". I said to myself.

I felt myself drift into a deep sleep. Waiting for the night to pass. I'm gonna have a lot of fun. Can't wait.

.....

================================

A/n: and I am done with todays chapter hope you enjoyed this case I am trying to come up with ideas right now so I hope you liked it cause I did.

Please send me some ideas because I'm worried I might do a terrible job. So as always and I mean always....

Remember to vote and comment

Stay cool and stay awesome!!!

Vasachi Rock is out!!!

Bye bye 😄😄