Chapter 11: Fun day!!!!

Alex's pov

I looked at one of the most terrifying rides in the park and it happens to be my favorite since my family and I would come when they were free during holidays. I pulled the two towards the ride. They seemed to look confused when there eyes landed on the rollercoaster .

"umm... Alex what is that? " asked Ciel
" That my friends is the death coaster. "
" So it kills people!"
"no. No. No. It's the name of the ride just come along. Trust me you'll love it. "

Short time skip

Good thing there wasn't a long line which meant we only waited for at least ten minutes at most. But then it was finally our turn. I was grinning like a creep mostly cause I couldn't wait to see the looks on there faces when this was over. The seats were a three seated so Sebastian set in the middle while I sat on the left and Ciel sat on he's Right.

"Alex?  I you sure about this. " asked Ciel.
" Yep! Never been so sure in my life. "

I noticed that the song that was playing as the ride went up it was one of my favorites Victorious by panic at the disco. I started humming to it as the ride finely reached the top. I made sure to lift my arms high.

" Alex... Why are you doing that. "
" You'll see. " I said with a grin.

He finally noticed how high we were and grabbed onto the safety bar with he's life.

" WERE GONNA DIE..."
"He.. He.. He. " I chuckled.

As the ride went down with immense speed I started cheering while Ciel was screaming for he's life. Sebastian was holding on to the seat like he's demon after life depended on it. Which made you laugh even more

Time skip brought to you by Ciel's terrified screams. 😂😂😂

" as we got off the ride Ciel looked dizzy and  a little nauseous. Sebastian managed to brush of the fact that he was still feeling a little dizzy. I made sure to give Ciel a brown beg to use to keep he's composure.

"Use the bag to breath inn and out. You'll feel much better. " I said. He did as I said and managed to pull himself together.

" Alex what the hell was that. "
" again. It's called the death coaster. "
"you could have warned me about that. "
" were is the fun in that. " I chuckled.
"I'll get you back for that."
" he.. he.. he. " I chuckled.
"Anyway. Sebby how did you feel. "
" in my hole entire immortal life I've never experienced such a terrifying experience."
" I could tell. " I chuckled.
" Anyway let's get some candy before doing something else. "
"Wait!? There's more!?" said Ciel with a surprised tone.
" Yep. Look around you. "
" Nope. take us home."
"Aww.... Please just two more rides then we will go home. please..." I said with the puppy dog eyes.

I noticed how he wanted to say no but ended up saying yes since I insisted I made sure to chose the not so scary rides. Before going to the next one I went to the photo booth to get the picture of us riding the coaster. As I thought there faces are priceless. This will come in handy soon better keep it safe.

The next ride was (the one that goes round and round. I forgot what is was. Sorry.)  they seemed to be calmer as the ride went smoothly.

"How's the view boys?" I asked.
"Lovely." said Sebastien.
" Very interesting. " said Ciel as he was leaning near the railing.
" I knew you'd love it. "

After the ride I held on to both there hands as we walked through the place I noticed a cotton candy machine and made sure to buy three. I handed one to Ciel and the other to Sebastien. I shared mine with mao mao. Sebby was about to decline but I stopped him.