Author's Notes

First of all, a big thank you to lorilacy who has been my friend and my champion for the past few weeks! You've kept me going when I got down on myself and have been a voice of reason when my own internal dialog got a little rude. Thank you for being there and thank you for the AMAZING cover! I don't know that I would've got this out so quickly if it hadn't been for you!

This is book 2 in the AU created in Bulletproof. If you haven't read that one first, stop, drop, and turn around. Go read Bulletproof because if you don't, you're not going to know what's going on in this one.

Once again, I have to tell you that the characters in this fic are INSPIRED BY real people, but are in no way, shape, or form meant to be commentaries on the actual people. These are fictional characters with the same names and physical attributes only.

There will be a lot of action, violence, inappropriate language, and adult situations. I like grown up, gritty stories so that's what I write. Since you've read the first book, this isn't going to be anything new, but remember, I'm a multistan and this is a reverse harem...the MC won't pick just one guy and she MIGHT sleep with someone other than BTS. I'm not sure. I'm toying with the idea, but we'll see how it goes. Either way, no slut- or kink-shaming. This is an inclusive space for all relationship types.

Okay, that's it. Buckle up, lovelies, and enjoy the ride!