26: Moonchild

*** Mature Warning ***

It was late and the only light filling the walled-off, and exquisitely landscaped, backyard came from underwater lights and the fires in copper colored bowls at the edges of the pool that the hot tub was attached to. Though practically the entire back side of the mansion was glass, I doubted anyone would be able to see much going on outside, even if they were awake. From the pool area, we couldn't even see the lights of the city.

Namjoon's fingers slid up my thighs, under the hem of my shorts, as his lips captured mine. I pressed down into him, earning myself a lovely growl from deep down in his chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pressing my chest into his and grinding against his lap. With a deep breath, he pulled away from me and leaned back, reaching for something behind him. His throat was presented to me, strong and sinewy, and I took the opportunity to run my tongue along it, which made his fingers reflexively dig into the flesh of my hips.

A second later, the sound of rushing water to my right startled me. Namjoon's hands were on my back, holding me close as I jerked around to see where the noise was coming from.

"Hey, it's just the waterfall," Namjoon said reassuringly. "I thought we could use the background noise."

I grinned despite myself. "Why? You think someone might get loud?"

His smile was sinful as he looked down at my lips. "I hope so."

When he leaned in to kiss me again, I pulled away, teasing him by staying just out of reach. As he leaned forward, I leaned back even further until my shoulders were in the water. Namjoon's palms were flat against my back, pulling me into him, but I just grinned up at him - our lips only a breath apart.

Namjoon slid his hand up to cup the back of my neck, his eyes suddenly burning with desire. "Don't tease me like this, kitten. I've waited too long to have you back in my arms."

Despite what his words did to me, I was feeling bratty. "And what if I don't stop?"

With an evil glint in his eyes, Namjoon leaned down and took my nipple, hard from the water and cool night air, between his teeth. I gasped from both the pain and the pleasure of it and nearly stuck my head completely under the water. When he sat up, I went with him, letting him pull me back against his body.

The fire he lit inside me wouldn't be put out by the water. Only he could satisfy my desire and he could see it written all over me. Our breaths were swallowed by each other as we fought for dominance. He was so hard through his shorts, it almost hurt when he pulled my core against him. When he slipped his fingers under the waistband of my shorts and underwear, I cried out softly into the empty sky, dropping my head back. As my body opened up for him, he sucked at the skin of my chest and pressed two long fingers inside me.

"We don't have to do this here," he whispered against my skin.

"I won't make it to your room. Or mine."

I could feel his smile as he nipped at my skin again. Namjoon loved being in control and loved knowing how weak he made me, if only in this instance. He shifted my weight in his arms so he could pull my shorts and panties off, throwing them behind him. They made a splattering noise on the stone, but I was only vaguely aware of it as he pulled me back onto his lap.

Once back on the stone seat, I lifted up on my knees so he could position himself at my entrance. I started to close my eyes, but Namjoon's free hand shot up into my hair, forcing me to open them again.

"Look at me," he demanded. "I want to see your eyes."

"Yes sir," I cooed, enjoying the twitch of his cock as I did. Flexing his muscles, he pressed his hips into me while simultaneously pulling me down. In one smooth movement, he filled me, but it was the intensity of his stare that nearly had me crying his name. And yet, the only thing I could manage was a tiny whimper.