27: Second Grade

"So you're telling me you fucked her so good, she blew the water out of the pool?"

I turned in my chair to stare at Jungkook. His arms were crossed over his chest and, if I didn't know better, it looked like he was...sulking. But I knew better, right? Jungkook wouldn't actually get pissy because of that. Would he?

"And shook the whole house," Jimin said, a sly smile on his face. Jungkook shot him a look, but I could tell Jimin was barely keeping a laugh down.

"That might be the only time sex has ever actually made the Earth move," Hoseok added helpfully, not bothering to hide the grin on his face.

"Sorry, Tae," Jimin said. "I think Joon's got you beat."

"Hey, we both fucked her at the same time and nothing like that happened," Taehyung said, leaning forward on his knees and pointing his hand at Namjoon with a mischievous grin on his face. "So, what exactly did you do?"

The whole room erupted into laughter. Except me. It was like a horrific replay of that morning after me and Tae were caught in the garage. When I looked over at Namjoon, to my horror he was laughing along with the rest of the guys. Even Jin was cackling in that high pitched way of his that I rarely got to hear. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"A bunch of twelve year olds. I'm in love with a bunch of fucking children," I groaned.

"I think I want to hear Joonie answer that question," Hoseok said, completely ignoring my mortification.

"Me too," Yoongi added. His lips turned up in a gummy smile when I shot him a look. "For purely scientific reasons, of course."

"Well I don't," Jungkook groaned.

"Aw, is Kookie pissed because he's not the best at something for once?" Jimin leaned over and ruffled Jungkook's hair, earning him a punch in the arm. Jimin whined and held his arm but still kept a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh my fucking...can we not," I snapped. The lights overhead flickered a little and a breeze filtered through the room. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around my chest and slumped down in my chair with a pout. "Sorry. I guess I'm still a little high."

Snickers around the room threatened to erupt into full blown laughter again until the guys caught my glare. Jin sighed and shifted in his chair.

"Okay, let's leave her alone. She makes a good point. We do need to figure out what this means."

Namjoon shook his head and crossed the room, pulling me up and slipping into the chair under me before pulling me into his arms.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay," I whispered back. "I'm in a house full of seven guys, and I'm sleeping with more than half. I should've known better than to think you wouldn't compare notes. Especially with something this big."

"The important thing is, nothing was damaged," Jin interrupted. "No cracks in the pool or the foundation. How you managed to release that much energy without any damage is what we need to figure out."

"Yeah, and then figure out how to cause damage," Jimin added.

Yoongi leaned forward, studying my face. "Do you think you can find a way to reproduce that? Without having to...while under different circumstances?"

I studied Yoongi's face for any indication he was being a smartass, but it seemed he was trying to be as considerate as possible. I sighed and bit my lip before nodding. "I think I can probably figure it out."