CHAPTER °4°

:::

[Patiently...]

:::

______________________________________

Zhi Ruo's POV

As the maid was talking to Ya Ren, I was already inside the room . I was unnoticed, right now due to the fact that I had just poisoned her back in the dining room, her Cultivation is slowly diminished, swiftly I threw the hair needle on her spinal cord this way not only would she receive the double poison Everytime she lays down her back would ache as if she had been flogged a hundred times. Thinking about it for a bit I also targeted the maid that was accompanying her.

"Second Xiaojie should not worry, that slut would be dead sooner or later, and then would you claim the Noble title as the first Xiaojie." Unexpectedly this maid of Ya Ren's is quite a boot licker. Suddenly Ya Ren's face turned bitter.

"Are you saying that this miss is worrying?? Are you looking down on this miss?? Bah! Fine you seem to have forgotten your place. Fifty floggings!" The maids intention was suddenly taken the wrong way at Ya Ren. Her face went pallid.

"Nubi has wronged!! Nubi has wronged!! Nubi apologizes!!" The maid plopped down and knowtowed. Ya Ren looked down on the maid and used her Qi to supress the maid.

Ya Ren had always felt inferior by her numerous sisters. Qi Sen and her in particular, by her status and her sisters looks and body. The owner of this body had always known about this fact. But she chose to be Quiet.

Ya Ren although inheriting the prowess of the general, she did not inherit the looks and the virtue of her mother. She who had always been compared to her sister felt always that she is lacking. Thus spending all her time on her looks, this hindered her from fully expanding to her full potential and made her father slightly disappointed.

Everytime she went out to visit auction houses she would act like a precious little lady from a noble family. You would not expect her to bully her maids on daily basses, coupled with her skill to play zither she likes the attention and would always visit tea houses that were famous for expensive tea's.

She used her slightly above cultivation to suppress all those who she felt wronged her. Making her a tyrant among the maids. She is extremely sensitive to words that can be twisted. But despite all those characteristics this matter only remained inside the Liu Fu.

I turned my head and refused to hear the nonsense Ya Ren was doing and quickly, like a shadow went out. The screens and the walls of this courtyard was sound proof, so when I got out I could not hear a single thing l that came from the room whence I came from.

Opposite from Ya Ren's room was Qi Sen's.

When I looked at the gap in the sliding door, I encountered some similar scene as Ya Ren's room. The maid was brushing Qi Sen's hair, and the miss was delicately looking at herself at the mirror. Qi Sen's looks were considered  very pretty at the capital earning her one of the tittle as the top three most beautiful lady in the capital.

But of course, she felt inferior against her sister who has a much more higher cultivation prowess then her. Although she doesn't show it, but she harbours deep malicious thoughts against her blood related sister. Harbouring her sister hate, as she blames her for stealing their father's attention from her.

Her father who always wanted a boy, to succeed him had three daughters instead. So he went to the next best option, since the eldest was a trash, and the youngest was a delicate beauty. He went to Ya Ren who somewhat inherited his ability. But who would've know that the daughter that he invested so much time raising was instead more interested in looks, and the daughter who he thinks was a delicate beauty was envious at his undivided attention.