CHAPTER °12°

:::

[Why is "pretty boy'?" Considered an insult, like call me pretty boy call me a pretty boy right now! I want to be the prettiest boy you've ever seen!" ]

:::

____________________________________________

[Name: Liu Zhi Ruo

Race: Human

Skills:
Sand throw (stun): rank 0

Level: 4
Cultivation level: Gathering; Concentration rank 1

Titles: Owner of the lotus dimensions, transmigrator, Trash Xiaojie of the Liu Fu....

EXP: 150/400

HP: 80/80
MP: 80/80

AGILITY:      27
SPEED:       27
STRENGTH:      30
DEXTERITY:   25
ACCURACY:    30
CHARM:     25
LUCK:     25
INTELLIGENCE:    32
STAMINA:     35

Stats points:  127
Lottery ticket: 2]

Zhi Ruo peered into her status, she didn't want to admit it but she somewhat understand why their is a second year syndrome. To call upon something and have fruits is truly worth the time and effort. She never had that syndrome, because she was living in it. To call upon something that is magical, to see something that defies logic.

Her fingers moved and she continued to add more points into a her stats.

She doesn't understand, as to why others in earth desire the reality she has. Power? Fame? Honour? To someone who has reached immortality once, she often wondered if it was worth it. Achieving your goal that you spent your lifetime trying to achieve, and then achieving it. Then what? That driving force behind you that pushed you through your limits is suddenly gone. After that? Death would be most satisfying, to rest after achieving a human desire.

To Zhi Ruo who achieved immortality in a span of a human lifetime. This is something she still couldn't grasp, to her it was like holding thin air. There is something, but there is nothing. Now that she is in another body and was back to being mortal. She had something, to her now, it's just a matter of perspective.

Zhi Ruo suddenly smiled.

In this world, her reality was everyone's reality. She doesn't have to understand all that philosophy bullshit, in this lifetime she is a trashhhhhhh a big patty whack TRASH.

So...

[Name: Liu Zhi Ruo

Race: Human

Skills:
Sand throw (stun): rank 0

Level: 4
Cultivation level: Gathering; Concentration rank 1

Titles: Owner of the lotus dimensions, transmigrator, Trash Xiaojie of the Liu Fu....

EXP: 150/400

HP: 80/80
MP: 80/80

AGILITY:      40
SPEED:       40
STRENGTH:      40
DEXTERITY:   40
ACCURACY:    40
CHARM:     40
LUCK:     40
INTELLIGENCE:    40
STAMINA:     40