CHAPTER °13°

:::

["If you don't terrify people about then what's the point."]

:::

____________________________________________

"It was luck when my master found me, it was also luck when he discovered that I could go for greater heights. He passed away uneventfully, I remembered the sky crying with me. After that I entered a bad path, then found myself gathering myself and starting a business. Dabbling here and there, trying everything out. Dabbled with medicine, dabbled with cooking heck even dabbled on designing." Zhi Ruo laughed as she recalled, Ravel listened faithfully. Curious as to what his master's story was.

"I ended up being one of the richest people in the world. Kuh! Almost ended world hunger that one time! Yeah but that was harder than it looked. After that, I found out that their was some beasts lurking around. From lore and rumours and all, they were borne. I ended up wasting my remaining time cleaning all of them." Zhi Ruo fiddled with the cups engraving.

"And then, as I was resting in my office. The next thing I knew I was in this body." She poked on her sunken cheeks, Ravel pulls back her hand from bruising her own cheeks. "Funny thing is, we ended up with the same name and face. But this body wasn't as lucky as I." Zhi Ruo stood up and did a little twirl. "You see, she was abused and starved to death. In which at that point I took over this body."

"That is awful. Ah! I know what happens from the point when you opened your eyes here. The system showed it to me, it was almost like it cramped it up my brain." Ravel had handed some biscuits that was in a jar to Zhi Ruo. She took one and dipped it in the tea, a little habit she always does if it's hard biscuit.

"If I may ask, what does master planned to do with those men?" Ravel had gingerly poured another cup of tea for Zhi Ruo. Who had stuffed her face with those biscuits.

"If possible, I would like to create a network system. If their skills don't match up with lurking. Then I was planning on making them my guards." Zhi Ruo sipped delicately after gobbling up a plate of biscuits. "Say if possible, can you take care of where they can stay? Can't really let them stay at my place."

"Indeed, I can take care of them. Just leave it to me, as for the place where they can stay and train. Has master have any ideas?" Continuously Ravel refilled the cup and briefly asked Zhi Ruo.

"Can you really Ravel? That would be great actually. For the place they can stay, we can buy a manor." Zhi Ruo slapped a thick ass wad of cash on the table. " I got this money, and I have some more on the making." Ravel took the was of cash and put it in his pockets.

"Leave this to me, would master be teaching them?" Ravel, looked at Zhi Ruo. She giggled when Ravel pocketed the money.

"Yes if I have time, I'll teach them personally. But in order for that to happen I have to strengthen up for a bit, I'm currently on the first stage of cultivation. And I doubt they could use magic, nor could I teach them those." Zhi Ruo had made to point out at how weak she was, to which Ravel nodded in understanding.

"Ravel knows what I'm planning right? As to what my goal was?"

"I do."

"Ravel knows then it would be easier to explain what to do next. I'm planning on sabotaging the gambling business I visited a little while ago." Zhi Ruo had pointed by the window where a little peek of the gambling establishment can be seen. "Those are direct income of General Liu. Though it is under Liu Su Yang's clutches, it makes it a little more satisfying sabotaging that establishment."